Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest love=music=life

[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest Lu.cile

since JYP will held audition in the US

do you think that they won't check their e-mail/mail audition?

Guest nam202

omg.. so excited.

seriously, i think the hard work and stuff, it will be so much better than what im doing at home now..

jeez.

im so ready..

bring it!! hahahaaaa

but before that, i would really like to get in to JYP .. haha.

being a trainee is my goal .. for now. and then to bigger things.

first, i need to become a part of JYP's trainee....

JYP is always at world tour auditions plus JYP will be in the states for a while. Considering he has the JYP concert in LA in 03.08.08 just 7days before the JYP AUDITIONS on 03.15.08.

The judges are usually the JYP producers (one or two), JYP (CEO/fOUNDER), and sometimes with like creww members from like M-net or someone that can see talent. There will be about 3 to 5 judges total, but its usually 3.

I auditioned all in korea, same with SM. In korea JYP was there, except for like the competitions/ contests. Considering JYP takes all his auditions seriously, i bet JYP will be there and extra serious and judge harder then he normally does.. since its a world tour audition.

When i auditioned, you were required to sing and dance. I see the world tour auditions requires different sets of rules.

-- JYP is a unique individual lol, when you audition,, he tends to draw in alot of trainees as a conclusion from auditioning. Only reason why, JYP bascially said: A trainees life is so hard, only those who have effort survives. He also mentioned alot of the trainees he chose ran away from the company since the trainee life was so hard and grueling work! A smart tactic i guess.

Haha same here, I basically memorized one of VOS's and DBSK's hug and JYP's personal comeback song, so i might sing that. But im not worried about singing lol, Im worried mostly about dancing. They might ask for it, if they do... i cant dance for squat.

I always figure, making your own choreographys better, since it shows creativity and originality. If you use already choreographed routines, i guess its amazing, but its not original and creative. Maybe you can add parts and part of various choreographed moves and merge it together to form your own routine.

Wow, JYP might be there? I hope he'd come, it'd be better for the founder to come and evaluate you so they know how good you really are no?

Yea usually people choreograph their own, i don't think anyone has danced to another artist's dance b4, they want to see creativity! Which reminds me, gotta work on my routine. xD

Guest xiaochingu.

so i have a question

is it possible to audition rapping AND singing; since they are in the same category

how are we suppose to do that

and is there anyone planning to do both at the auditions?

Guest nightfall738

I have a question.

On the application, what do you write for...

participating area, and position, song title (for both singing and dancing)? and how do you write a signature?

----------

Oh, also, how do they let you know that you got in? Do they tell you on the spot or send you an email or call you? I always hate it when they call you because I heard they do it in the middle of school ( and i have no service T.T)

Guest soccerinkorea

100% always sounds good, when doesnt it?

Guest rayna

plus can we also ask for JYPs signiture???

do u guys thing even if the singers don't have a rhythm test that knowing at least how to dance would be ok? or coming prepared to dance ???

Guest taylorkabaylor

does it matter if you're viet?

Guest soccerinkorea

Signitures at a audition? Are you really serious?

Guest nightfall738

Eh,, i always figure... dont hop to the conclusion. Youll know how they choose the winners of round one, or the auditions... once you win it or advance.

PS: It almost sounds as if you know 100% youll get in and become a trainee working under JYP.

oh lol. I don't know 100%. But I just want to try, you know. And I read in a lot of places that people get called during their lunch periods and stuff and I freak out. I'm like "oh no! What if by some chance I do get in and they can't call me?!" So yeah, it's my abnormal paranoia. xD

BY THE WAY, i'm not sure what I should wear if I'm gonna dance AND sing? Sweat pants would look terribly unprofessional, won't it?

Guest soccerinkorea

Wear something you always wear and you like

Guest smile-jw

1. Wear what you usually wear, but remember to give a good impression. Don't change your style, because eventually you will feel uncomfortable not being yourself.

2. Yes, make-up is fine, but...seriously dont put a million pounds of makeup on.

3. No, what ethnicity you are doesnt matter.

And also, I'm almost sure JYP will be there. His concert is only a week before the auditions so I think he will have time.

-

I am planning on singing Joyful Joyful. Its very common upon JYP auditioners, but I feel this is the only song that matches my voice.

And I'm planning on dancing to Beyonce- Freakum Dress. :D

Guest soccerinkorea

i do not know what to do and sing :)---------

Guest lshluvr

That is hecka cool! Especially since there is no rhythm test! I REALLY hope they come here T_T

oh lol. I don't know 100%. But I just want to try, you know. And I read in a lot of places that people get called during their lunch periods and stuff and I freak out. I'm like "oh no! What if by some chance I do get in and they can't call me?!" So yeah, it's my abnormal paranoia. xD

BY THE WAY, i'm not sure what I should wear if I'm gonna dance AND sing? Sweat pants would look terribly unprofessional, won't it?

Yea were something comfortable you could wear jeans if you wanted, but if you really want to do it full out then i suggest you wear something that stretches.

i still don't know what song to sing. kinda can't evaluate my voice w/ it cuz i lost it like 4 days ago and i still can't get it back X_x and im getting my choreography down, which still leaves my question from earlier...

how long does the routine have to be?

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

so i have a question

is it possible to audition rapping AND singing; since they are in the same category

how are we suppose to do that

and is there anyone planning to do both at the auditions?

i was planning on singing AND rapping

and i'm trying to figure out whether or not we can do both......

so yea

you're not alone

Guest xiaochingu.

how long does the routine have to be?

i think its at least a minute long right?

.____.

Guest chuubasa

I really want to audition T_T. But i still better prepare right? What if out of nowhere they decided to hold auditions in Canada ;). Than I'll be very superly prepared xD. Choreographing is head breaking... Soo hard to think and i have soo many songs in my head that i wanna perform -.-'

Guest liljoekim09

if the judges like what they hear will they ask us to sing another song? In SM audition they wanted me to sing another song but in korean but I wasn't prepared. So should I prepare a korean song for backup for this JYP audition?