Guest love=music=life

Guest vt__hunnii

So I'm from Vancouver BC, and I want to train too Cali for the audition

do you think they would let me audition even if I'm from Canada? :S

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MonsterCrew-1-Tech-

also are we allowed to bring an instrumental.. cuz rap doesnt really sound like a rap without an instrumental...

Guest love=music=life

ey guys

so i wrote a song specifically for this audition but its in english

is it ok if i rap only in english or am i supposed to rap in both english AND korean

You may rap in English.

So I'm from Vancouver BC, and I want to train too Cali for the audition

do you think they would let me audition even if I'm from Canada? :S

We will allow anyone that comes on the day of the auditions to audition. :D

btw I'm still waiting for a reply from the other end....

also are we allowed to bring an instrumental.. cuz rap doesnt really sound like a rap without an instrumental...

I'm sorry the singing/rapping auditions are to be done a'cappella

You may rap in English.

We will allow anyone that comes on the day of the auditions to audition. :D

btw I'm still waiting for a reply from the other end....

I'm sorry the singing/rapping auditions are to be done a'cappella

oh wth..

acappella rap sounds gay....

why cant we bring one ? it would be like telling the dancers to dance without a song

Guest CtlunatC

oh wth..

acappella rap sounds gay....

why cant we bring one ? it would be like telling the dancers to dance without a song

i guess thats how you show your real skill... like how singers should beable to sound good with out BG music then i guess the same with rappers, and rappers should beable to hold their own beat??? :blink:

are we allowed to have an iPod in our ears as we sing? And are we allowed to sing from a piece of paper that has the lyrics in it??? and is JYP part of the casting team??

Guest KuYA II

^

you can have the ipod to practice, but in person i don't think u can have your ipod. Also i heard that you can use paper to sing your lyrics, but it'll make you look unprofessional and unprepared. I think its best if you try to memorize the lyrics =). Not sure if JYP will be there in the casting team, maybe in the 2nd audition to those people who get call backs (who knows i could be wrong *shrugs*)

don't know if this question was asked already, but if your auditioning for dance how long does the song have to be?

Guest cloudxsayuu;

Oh I have another question - if there is a second round does anyone know when the second round would be? Like a couple days after the first audition or right after?

Guest shynine

i heard from someone that there was going to be three rounds (not sure)

and yeaa ppl keep asking for how long the songs for dancing for anything can be

well i was going to ask the same question so i hope someone answers it

i guess thats how you show your real skill... like how singers should beable to sound good with out BG music then i guess the same with rappers, and rappers should beable to hold their own beat??? :blink:

yeah but who does acapella rap ..and singing is different from rapping .. you sing with melody yet with rapping we cant make any melody.

whatever imma just bring in an instrumental anyway haha

don't know if this question was asked already, but if your auditioning for dance how long does the song have to be?

yup, i also needa know how long the dance routines going to be.

what do i tell the judges if im audition for acting AND singing?

just tell them you're auditioning for acting and singing... :blink:

yeah but who does acapella rap ..and singing is different from rapping .. you sing with melody yet with rapping we cant make any melody.

whatever imma just bring in an instrumental anyway haha

well u could bring it, but they wont let you use it

i have heard ppl rap w/o bg music b4, and it still sounds good. The reason they do acapella is so nothing covers your voice so they know how good you really are. True artists have to sound good w/ or w/o bg music.

But for me, bg music makes me sound worse. xD

yup, i also needa know how long the dance routines going to be.

just tell them you're auditioning for acting and singing... :blink:

well u could bring it, but they wont let you use it

i have heard ppl rap w/o bg music b4, and it still sounds good. The reason they do acapella is so nothing covers your voice so they know how good you really are. True artists have to sound good w/ or w/o bg music.

But for me, bg music makes me sound worse. xD

i see..

sounding worse with a bg music is worse than sounding worse without a bg music cuz lets say you did get picked and you start making songs... you ARE gonna have to start using bg music.

anyway i might reconsider about this rap thing because i did hear people rap w/o bg music too and i know that all of them pretty much failed

ESP. for yg audition NO one got in and im 100% sure there were kids who rapped.

even for sm this dude rapped without bg music.. did he make it? nahh

Guest test4soompitracks

I am gonna audition.. woo hoo !!

Open Center / Open Space - Meaning perform in front of a live audience, correct?

that's what they did in San Francisco, in front of a live audience, while LA was in a hotel type room, not sure about NY though.

Guest ms.minhwan_choi

ok ... i hope this doesnt sound like and obvious questions like all the other ones..

umm in order to audition to you have to do a registration?

and then you fill out the form and hand it in..?

Archived