[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

Guest musicpoplove

i DOUBT 5 people! thats to omuch for TRAINNIES. for FINAL round its going to be 5 people about but for actuall trainnie and sighing stuff i say boaut 2 people. they cant have 10 people from la aand ny combined to be trainnies. thats probably WAY Tooo much.

and NY audition is in 1 and half week. you lucky LA ppl have longer time to prepare~ lol

i'd love to meet soompiers in NY audition but i dont know your FACES/what you look like?

anyway WWHOS DOING OMRE THAT ONE CATAGORY? IF SO, WHAT?

me= signing+acting.

[color="#2E8B57"]and if you make the first round soompiers, please tell us in soompi!!!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carrieeeeeeee_x

hmm, i was wondering do you have to use up the whole 1 minute? like if you end up singing less than a minute but dont have anymore to sing.

Guest cloudxsayuu;

Hi, do WE HAVE TO sing for a full one minute??? or can we stop whenever??

hmm, i was wondering do you have to use up the whole 1 minute? like if you end up singing less than a minute but dont have anymore to sing.

I don't think you have to use up the whole time. I'm using about 30 seconds max. for my audition. (: because same as you there is a huge pause at the end of the part i'm going to sing so might as well stop there instead of humming the whole time? XD

okk

i've wanted to ask this SOO bad

do you think it's a minus if you're dark?

cause like

you know you that asian thing

where the tanness/ or darkness of the skin

makes you seem like less attractive?

yea do you guys think that will affect their decision at all?

cause like

i'm chinese

but i'm pretty dark...

>______________<

No, your skin color shouldn't matter, it's more talents than looks, and i don't think darkness of skin makes anyone less attractive. Lol your Chinese and ur dark? My friends say im so white i look like a geisha. xD But i dont think i do :rolleyes:

does anyone know if we have to be there at 10AM?

or can we audition later during the day?

ur supposed to be there one hr before the audition starts.

i really doubt that the people will pick you based on ethnicity..

they'll probably just be more interested in your potential/talent.

and besides. if your super dark and they don't like it, i guess you can use whitening stuff?

and isn't jyp himself kind of dark? haha.

Guest Ella_Kwan

CAN SOME 1 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD YOURRRRRRRRRRR OPINONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

DO YOU THINK SINGING A MUSICAL BALLAD IS A GOOD IDEA???????????????

YOUR HONEST OPINONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PLEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!

Guest cloudxsayuu;

^ i think it's a good idea (: my friend recommended me singing a musical ballad and i trust her opinion. But I chose a different song instead. But musical is a good idea (: it just depends on what parts your singing and the range i suppose. so go for it if it works for you! ^ ^

Guest bananaa23

I can't get the form which is annoying me...how do i get it?

i don't know how to work the link...i tried opening it in internet explorer and it

still won't go...argh : /?

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

Eh your good, except you dont really sing it with power/energy/enough passion (what JYP looks for). i guess because its like your 3rd shot at singing or w/e :) Practice makes perfect.

Also looks wise, as long as your not super ugly and fat (like having a belly or chubby cheeks and etc), he wont judge you on looks.. I really think JYP cares about looks a little tho, I mean did you guys ever see ALL the trainees and the singers of JYP... Example: j-lIM, WG and so on... boys side: previous Bi, 13 boy member group, THE dancer trainee.. much more.

Um when you said darkness what asains like.... what does that mean i never heard about that before.. Eh JYP Entertainment doesnt judge a person for their ethnicity/color/etc. of the skin... their a equal oppurtunity type Entertainment. If JYP doesnt pick anyone cause of their skin color.... thats sort of like a act of racism idealistically.

kay kay

thanks

yea i'm still learning the song

so i'll post another video

probably next week??

and please critique me again

xDDDDDDDD

and yea

just asking

from the one video

i don't look like fat right?

and do i look dark?

or not really?

again just asking

and yea

i've actually gotten lighter

weight and skin tone wise

xDDDDDDD

Guest cloudxsayuu;

For those of you who can't access the form on the website

here is the form uploaded on sendspace : JYP APPLICATION FORM

If you can't open excel here is the form in jpeg:

img0002ab2.th.jpg

( click on thumbnail to view larger ^ ^ )

You save the form - then you print it out - and write on it (:

Sorry it's kind of crooked T_T . .

Eeek the L.A. auditions are sooo close!

9:00 A.M..... thats kinda too early, my face doesn't become normal looking until the afternoon O_O

This audition I do wish to meet fellow soompiers gonna be a looong morning

I agree someone should hold a Soompi banner up or something ^^

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

Eeek the L.A. auditions are sooo close!

9:00 A.M..... thats kinda too early, my face doesn't become normal looking until the afternoon O_O

This audition I do wish to meet fellow soompiers gonna be a looong morning

I agree someone should hold a Soompi banner up or something ^^

yea i'll be making a sign

xDDDDDDDD

yea i'll be making a sign

xDDDDDDDD

OOOOhhhhHHhHh

Theres a bunch of us Soompiers getting together from OC and making way to the audition!!!!

Well look for the SOOMPI banner!!! ^_^

haha

for sure!

Its better if Soompiers get to know each other !!!

Guest bananaa23

For those of you who can't access the form on the website

here is the form uploaded on sendspace : JYP APPLICATION FORM

If you can't open excel here is the form in jpeg:

img0002ab2.th.jpg

( click on thumbnail to view larger ^ ^ )

You save the form - then you print it out - and write on it (:

Sorry it's kind of crooked T_T . .

OMG! thanks~!~!

Guest taylorkabaylor

I saw it like yesterday or something. No you arent fat, erm fat to me is like people who wieghs 79-80+KG. (well for boys) and about like 59/60+KG for girls.

Haha i didnt get why you keep calling yourself dark lol, on the clip on youtube.... i think it was the area that you were at that afflected the lighting.

Entertainment groups doesnt really care about the color of your skin, orientation and so on.. Your just freaking out lol... freaking out alot. just work on what you got and prove to the judges on 03.15.08 that your the "it" girl. I would only care about the looks and so on, if your modeling... but your only singing right? so your cool

how do you convert to kg?

lol sorry im slow but i still need to fill out the weight part in my application x]

Archived