Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maharu.

Who's That Celebrity?

Guest Lady K

^

third one is kim hye soo

Guest icecream_x3

Can someone tell me who this girl is? I think she's really pretty.tumblr_lx0ucwttfK1qcyraio3_r2_250.jpg

Guest icecream_x3

Thank you^^!

Guest Robinwood

^ he looks like jaejoong in a way

Guest mcramsey

Hi.

Her name please?

From 'Vitamin'.

mpc-hc%202012-07-05%2021-48-30-00.jpghtt

Guest sejulinno

I always read in this forum specially in lee da hae's thread but i joined because I really want to know who this person is.han4.jpgs.jpg

I saw her picture from this site http://phimanh.vnexpress.net/news/tin-tuc/2009/05/3b9b0906/ ;supposedly shes one of the korean actress/actors who  visited on Yeo Woon Kye's wake.All the info given is that the label is Hyun Joong,which doesnt help cause I know Hyun Joong is a male actor not girl.I really appreciate all help.

Guest travisd

Beavercleaver said: Does anyone know this pretty dancer from Gangnam style MV 0:54 second into the video

Guest rosejasmin56

maharu. said: If you need help identifying someoneSorry if it exists but I read something from one thread that asked who sungmin was.

Sometimes we have celebrities who we can't identify. You wonder who this hottie or really cute girl is and you want to question but you're scared to...or just don't know where to start writing.

To start it off (as this is the photo thread), I questioned who this one dude was once on youtube.

Can anyone tell me who the tall guy is with that tie? He was hot when he danced to lovely by kim jong kook with heechul and kibumxD

So people, post away.

EDIT

And I fixed it to official =] thank you for the suggestion! I think this will allow us to learn more about new stars and let others be fans^^

I think it's Jung EuiChul......Am I right???

Guest nyaps

Okay! I'm sorry for the blurriness of the pictures and it's probably someone well known and I'm just missing the obvious, but who is this? He's singing with another black haired guy in this - it's some commercial.
P1HrwXx.png

That picture is grainy, but I managed to read the song artist, so I found this: 20101111_ledapple_11.jpg

레드애플 (Led apple)

You can find the guy's name from there. I really don't want to go look for it.

Hello :)

Who is this actor?  He seems familiar but I can't remember....

Thank you.

2nhdpup.jpg