Who's That Celebrity?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misskelllbelll

Yay, you totally skipped me even though we both answered half of your question.

Ahhhh crazy.gif my bad - totally not intentional a massive special thank u 2 wub.gif

blush.gif any way you could help out with this one -  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/screencapture13h.png/ ???

just interested in fashion profiles and trying to get info together ?? its pretty tiny so I've really had trouble figuring out who it is so thought I'd come to the experts

Ahhhh *quoted image* my bad - totally not intentional a massive special thank u 2 *quoted image*

*quoted image* any way you could help out with this one -  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/screencapture13h.png/ ???

just interested in fashion profiles and trying to get info together ?? its pretty tiny so I've really had trouble figuring out who it is so thought I'd come to the experts

I get a little annoyed because the people in this part of the forums ignore others unless they spazz about something, so no offense.

That is singer 백지영 (RR: Baek Ji-yeoung aka Baek Ji-young).

Guest misskelllbelll

I get a little annoyed because the people in this part of the forums ignore others unless they spazz about something, so no offense.

That is singer 백지영 (RR: Baek Ji-yeoung aka Baek Ji-young).

ABSOLUTELY necessary response  - cause this is literally the first time I've done forums and I'm a bit of a novice, and I usually say thanks for everything In person just genuinely forgot to express that. Your the best biggrin.gif AGAIN - if I could sing, I would be def singing your praises kekeke

^ ulzzang yu ha min the one on his belly

the other one i dont know..? looks like the

ulzzang jaejoong look a like Kim Byungho..idk

also found the other one too

tumblr_lso0v3I0Pc1r0e38uo1_500.jpg

Guest Kathy K.

^ ulzzang yu ha min the one on his belly

the other one i dont know..? looks like the

ulzzang jaejoong look a like Kim Byungho..idk

also found the other one too

tumblr_lso0v3I0Pc1r0e38uo1_500.jpg

Thanks to your info, I found out that the dark-haired one *might* be Yu Seung Jun, but apart from two posts somewhere, I haven't found more info. Thanks anyway! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived