Who's That Celebrity?

Guest iheartrina

I came across this picture, and I don't know who he is. All I know is that his name is Sassya? I tried google-ing, but I can't find out if he's in a kpop group or anything--nothing comes up. Can anyone identify him please? (He's on the right.)

)sassya.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xchaeyeongx

^ That would be actress Kim So Yeon who was in dramas such as Iris, Prosecutor Princess, Dr.Champ and her new upcoming drama Coffee. Hope that helped!

Guest blinknc

^ That would be actress Kim So Yeon who was in dramas such as Iris, Prosecutor Princess, Dr.Champ and her new upcoming drama Coffee. Hope that helped!

Great!  Thanks a lot! smile.gif

Guest Mardi09

I came across this picture, and I don't know who he is. All I know is that his name is Sassya? I tried google-ing, but I can't find out if he's in a kpop group or anything--nothing comes up. Can anyone identify him please? (He's on the right.)

)*quoted image*

Actually, the one to the left is Sassya. He is in the trot group 3chongsa (Sam Chongsa/3 Musketeers). The person to the right I'm not sure who it is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GamerGirl

Can someone tell me who these two boys are? I know they are ulzzang and I have already checked there and I found nothing. Please please please help D:

tumblr_ljp7m8WTKb1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljnmdqRmIs1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iamkt

So like i'm going a bit crazy as to who this is. I can't figure it out.

Hopefully someone out here can help me out!! (:

Sideview is so hard to figure out ><

tumblr_lk9xukgVpc1qec4boo1_r1_400.jpg

Archived