Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maharu.

Who's That Celebrity?

here I am again...

There's a singer that i'm curious to know who's he. His videoclip's always playing in mnet. There's a guy shooting to everywhere watching a tv with a little kid playing with him in a video... by the end of the video, the other guy's going to police's car and this first guy shoots on him... I want to know who sing this song and the name of it...

^ lol same guy?

^

AHH~ That's Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT TUN

Probably seen him in Gokusen2, Nobuta wo Produce or in 1 Pound no Fukuin and tons tons more

:]

^ nah, I don't think it's the same guy. I think it's Kamenashi Kazuya from KAT-TUN as well.

no he's a korean model. lol she used my sig....

How about the girl in this pic with Tim??

she looks really familiar but don't quite know who she is..

2.jpg

Oh man it's so hard to figure out who people are without any pictures. o_o

How about the girl in this pic with Tim??

she looks really familiar but don't quite know who she is..

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/wigglelin/2.jpg

Choi Ja Hye

Any from the Philippines here?

Can somebody tell me who is that guy in Rejoice commercial. The one in the bus. Is he Korean?

You should ask in the other celeb forums "Who's That Celebrity?" just to be sure.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=195815

:mellow: no i dnt know his name..man butta them ish hot..i like kibum...

Sorry if it exists but I read something from one thread that asked who sungmin was.

Sometimes we have celebrities who we can't identify. You wonder who this hottie or really cute girl is and you want to question but you're scared to...or just don't know where to start writing.

To start it off (as this is the photo thread), I questioned who this one dude was once on youtube.

rainbow001.jpg

Can anyone tell me who the tall guy is with that tie? He was hot when he danced to lovely by kim jong kook with heechul and kibumxD

So people, post away.

EDIT

And I fixed it to official =] thank you for the suggestion! I think this will allow us to learn more about new stars and let others be fans^^

Who is this

x8bEFY204634-02.jpg

Thanks^_^

:blush: who tis...person..ish it a guy or a girl..cuz i think it look like a guy..it kutie..hahha..LOL...^__^

hello!!

does anyone know who these guys are?

f6f07d770d9f3da7366e3ce64b006fd4_we.jpg

200611020909114201d3vh0.jpg

:blush: awwwww....he so kute...OMG!!!...

just a random question

i guess you guys have watched MKMF last year,who is that long hair rock guy come out with heechul?

is he a singer in band or just random guy?

the link is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF5kOyGeiq0

Ah! I really liked that performance.... this were the awards with Gackt right? That MKMF was pretty awesome/interesting.

And to answer your question, I believe his name is Ahn Heung Chan. He was (or is) part of a group called a group called Crash.

Ah! I really liked that performance.... this were the awards with Gackt right? That MKMF was pretty awesome/interesting.

And to answer your question, I believe his name is Ahn Heung Chan. He was (or is) part of a group called a group called Crash.

it is him--I was just about to post a pic.

dn84086_0.jpg

you know for shinee's mv...

i was wondering what was the name of the girl in the mv xD

MV HERE

thanks

xxlemonade

The girl is SM's new Trainee Victoria Song. She was also in Suju M's U Mv.

Announcements