~ M I Z O B A T A . J U N P E I : 溝端淳平 ~

Guest Justalilodreamer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I always liked him since I watch his old drama Seito Shokun....I really want 2 watch Akai Ito movie or Halfway....maybe next week I will watch Halfway in the cinema by myself :tears::tears::tears::tears: I will share Akai Ito Photo Book but 1st I have 2 take picture of it :rolleyes:

Guest rainbow*

omggg i wish he had mooore time in akai ito =p like some cute lovey dovey scenes with mei =D or a real first date? but nevertheless, he was cute. It was cute when he shared his chocolate and when he was in that funny character suit thing for the festival =P

I LOVE HIMMMMM!! =D hes sooo cute >< hes got the innocent face!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest aruna_irani

aigoo~

I'm still lack of watching J-DRAMA and still not watching Akai Ito yet..how was the story goes?

is it cool ?

MIZOBATA1.jpg

omg, i love him<33 hes a hottie

i seen him twice in a maki drama o_o i always loved him in hana kimi :)<3

he's definitely gonna be a big star since he's been coming out in lots of dramas lately

currently watching akai ito~ he makes me cry, i swear! T_T

Guest shiningstar153

He was in AKAI ITO ?

what kind of character?

I still haven't watch that yet

In Akai Ito he was the male lead. :D

Akai Ito's a good watch. :) Check it out on mysoju!

Guest AiMango

Wow I didnt even know he was in hana kimi! Im marathoning Akai Ito now.. hes amazing : ) omg ! weirdest thing .. he actually reminded me of Night's actor from Zettai Kareshi because of the way he spoke during the 1st few eps.. xD Mmm yep hes hot ; )

• 4 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Really really luv Junpei soooo much....I even bought his 1st photo book coz I really really luv HIM soooo much B)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest coconut husk

I just recently started wathcing Akai Ito and I'm slowly falling in love with Junpei! can't wait to see him in that new series with Yamapi <333

Archived