Guest eternaldarkness4

watching the first episode...

and its great!!!

love the personality of vic =]

and kingone is amusing as normal ^^

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't worry, MU links and MF links will continue to be posted/updated on the first post

:sweatingbullets: actually, I had started this thread without knowing about the other one because I couldn't find the name in the thread index. And right after I started this thread, I found the other one and had actually asked/messaged a mod to delete this thread and I'll just post in that one but the mod hasn't responded so I'll just stick with this one.

Thanks in advance then!

I've been waiting for ages to watch this and can't find it anywhere else.

Prob ratings are too low or sth :mellow:

Ohh, lol.

Thats what I guessed, but there seems to be more recent postings in here, so we should def. keep this instead. Haha.

Guest sunshine4ever

Okay, was this thread registered at the TV show thread. I couldn't find it so I created a thread *sobs* *innocent looks*

Anyway, whatever. I'm happy there is a thread for this :D

wallpaper

C6320121-33.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Some mod should delete the other thread btw.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...161759&st=0

Wow, we really need someone to mod this forum. A third thread was created only because it's not listed on the index page of TV show. Anyway, I'm gonna ask some cool mod to fix this problem. The thread you directed was the oldest thread, so I think it should have an honor of staying and these threads we all got should be merged.

It's so sad. I don't know why Zaizai's dramas are not accepted or not fully popular in this forum. Oh, well. I will be back once I get a chance to watch this drama. Been out working the whole week and I finally have the weekends! I'm excited, but except I have a wedding to attend tomorrow. I didn't even know this drama is aired. I feel sad cuz Vic and Barbie are not together anymore.

Are they were any subs for this drama? >_<

I hope there will be some fansubs who are willing to take this drama. I really want to watch it. I heard Vic's different in this drama. ^^

Guest babiplucki

geez, i go missing for a few days from a terrible cold and everything changes on me...but honestly, this thread merging was not done wisely. Now the topic title makes no sense! there is nothing on the first post of downloads. This thread is totally chewed up...guess i'll just have to post every week's episode in a post.

Guest sunshine4ever

geez, i go missing for a few days from a terrible cold and everything changes on me...but honestly, this thread merging was not done wisely. Now the topic title makes no sense! there is nothing on the first post of downloads. This thread is totally chewed up...guess i'll just have to post every week's episode in a post.

Nope, just compose whatever you wish to have it in the first post, and pm the original poster or a mod. :D I know the original poster and the mod who merged these threads together. I can always pm them. Anyway, thanks for your uploading and contribution.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Okay, I'm not being mean...

... but did KingOne get a nose job? His nose is really really narrow now. He looked so good before but now he kind of resembles asian Michael Jackson.

I'm referring to his nose in THIS picture.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2007-07/25/x...97342688140.jpg

edit: never mind, his nose looks the same in the drama. I think it was just because of shadows and lighting.

But I'm looking forward to a VicZhou + KingOne drama!!!

Guest heart2heart

i really really like this drama

it got me hooked from the 1st episode

it just seemed pretty different & original from the other dramas

Kingone's character is really interesting here

and Vic's character is so funny trying to find his "inspiration"

i also liked Michelle a lot in "Why Why Love" i think she's a pretty good new actress

the episodes can all be watched online @ youtube or tudou

apparently i found out today that this series is showing in japan too

and i think it started earlier or something, cuz the episodes are further along

in TW, the show is out to episode 3 this week

but in JP, i think it's out to 5 or 6?? but the episodes are weird, the lengths are diff or something.

i encourage everyone to check this drama out :]

but i wonder when the OST will be coming out.. :unsure:

BT DOWNLOAD ~ Episode 3 (6th Feeling version)

Torrent file:

http://www.box.net/shared/p2fqbe1c8k

Credit: 6th Feeling bbs

but i wonder when the OST will be coming out.. :unsure:

Wish 2 See U Again OST (CD + DVD)

Date of release: 22 Feb 2008 in Taiwan

CD (11 songs)

01.Goodbye (L2M)

02. Waiting for u (F4)

03. Ti Yan (F4)

04. Ai Bu Ting Zhi (Ken Chu)

05. Man Man De Zou (2ladies)

06. Wei Xiao De Yue Ding (Li Xuan Rong)

07. I believe in love (Wow Tou Hao Ren Wu)

08. White (Vic Chou)

09. Can Nian (Vic Chou)

10. Waiting for u (instrumental)

11. Ti Yan (instrumental)

Bonus dvd:

- 20mins interesting scenes of the drama

- Waiting 4 u & Ti Yan MV

http://www.g-music.com.tw/event/newproduct/newproduct.asp

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1010666986/

OST info credit: michi @ OnlyF4

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

i've decided i hate megaupload i keep on getting these messages saying that the file is temporarily unavailable does that happen to everyone else too?? oO TT__TT...

anyways

does anyone know which clubbox has this show up for dl???

or i can just wait for delightful babiplucki ^^

Archived