Guest sylver

Starring: Vic Zhou, Ken Zhu, KingOne {Check FIRST post for updates}
Wtsya.jpg

Title: 在這裡等你 / Zai Zhe Li Deng Ni

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 22

Broadcast network: TVBS-G

Broadcast period: 2008

Synopsis: "Zai Zhe Li Deng Ni" is directed by two directors, Xu Zhao Ren and Lin Zi Ping, and consists of 22 episodes. The estimate is that it will cost NT$ 60 millions to make. It will showcase the beauty of Taiwan's eight flagship sites via romantic script. So, While watching the series, audience will be attracted by the beautiful scenery and visit Taiwan, and thus increase Taiwan's tourism business.

The backdrop of the story is a taxi company and light eateries. It intends to show the real life in Taiwan. It will demonstrate the vitality of people in Taiwan through the joy and sorrow of regular folks. In the meantime, it will feature Taiwan's four characteristics: gourmet food and snacks, night markets, hospitality, and 24-hour travel environment.

Cast and Character Description:

Zaizai Zhou Yu Min plays a bestseller author, Xu Le. Over the years, he has made tens of millions of NT dollars which many poor authors would be envious of. However, recently he has been troubled by writer's block. Pressed by his editor for a manuscript, he decided to become a taxi driver to listen to the stories of his passengers for inspirations when, by accident, he heard a cleaning lady complaining about how taxi drivers love to chat with the passengers. Never has he thought that by driving taxi, he would meet a strange girl, Pan Neng Xian, who somehow has this idea of Xu Le wanting to commit suicide. Not only that, he runs into his high-school schoolmate and buddy, A Hao.

Zhu Xiao Tian plays a taxi driver, Ding Yu Hao. After his father died, he took over his father's business with great ambition and high hopes. No one could have expected it. His uncle who worked side by side with his father to build up the business took advantage of his trust and inexperience and swindled him of all his money. A Hao's status changed from a rich young man to a taxi driver who owns nothing. Even his fiancée abandoned him. After that, his personality changed completely.

Wang Chuan Yi is an heir to a five-star hotel in the drama, called Ma Yong Rui. The character is someone who doesn't want to be constrained by social conventions and likes to do whatever he wants at his whim. Xiao Ma went to the same high school with Xu Le and Ding Yu Hao. The three of them were bosom buddies at the time. After A Hao went abroad to study, they lost contacts with him. However, Xiao Ma and Xu Le still keep in touch with each other. As a writer, Xu Le lives a reclusive and indoor lifestyle and Xiao Ma is his only friend.

Guan Ying plays Lu Yi, who was the dream lover of Xu Le, Ding Yu Hao, and Ma Yong Rui during their high school years. Lu Yi is a fashion magazine editor. Because she frequently appears in fashion parties, she has gained some fame in Taipei's social circle. But somehow she always keeps people at a distance. The PR assistant of a five-star hotel asked her to write a news article on the gourmet food currently promoted at the hotel. When she met the young junior boss of the hotel, he looked so familiar. Like opening a Pandora's Box, all the past and secrets locked inside her memory keep coming back. This would not had happened if she hadn't agreed to write.

Chen Yan Xi plays a girl called Pan Neng Xian who just turned 24. Her family owns a Chinese Medicine clinic and she is the second daughter. Her lively and open personality comes from having a happy family and kind parents. Although the clinic is not a big hospital, it earns enough money to support the whole family. She just graduated from college and was able to enter the hotel business which she had long coveted. She found a job as a PR assistant in a five-star hotel. Because of this job, she has started a wonderful journey with Xu Le and his friends!

(translated by laiou@vicpower.net; courtesy of winterlove@AF)

Pictures from the prescon.

xinsrc_27207042509597342688140.jpg

20070724-wishtoseeuagain-cable-02.jpg

20070724-wishtoseeuagain-cable-09.jpg

courtesy of kenforever.com and asianfanatics

Extra info: It's confirmed that Vanness Wu Jian Hao will be a special guest star in this drama.

Personal thought: What attracted me to this drama is Michelle Chen Yan Xi. :w00t: I love her acting in Why Why Love and was glad that she was given a lead opposite Vic Zhou. Hope she'll be better in this one. ;)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vc1188

I'm excited too! While I was watching Why Why Love, I knew Chen Yan Xi would get more and more roles. She's really talented!

This drama sounds pretty interesting; definitely not the typical idol drama (well I hope)

Too bad I don't like the F4 members

Guest 16candl3s

Looking forward to this... KEN, VIC plus Kingone! weeee 3 HOT men w/ special participation of Van!

I just hope it'll be good... after all the script revisions they have to go through.

Guest Incise Soul

Chen Yan Xi is VERY cute. I'm excited to see more of her acting. Hopefully, it'll improve as well. Vic<3 the last drama I've been of him was Mars. I can't wait to see him in here! THREE cute guys in ONE drama. That's trouble ;]

Guest Death Note

AH another drama with Kingone!!!!

I'm sooo happy though im still waiting for him to get a lead role <_<

That day will come :cries:

Ah, Vic is cool...the last drama I saw him in was MARS also...and I liked it a lot.

I can't wait to see this drama, I hope someone subs it :D

Guest novemberbaby

Some say that Michelle Chen Yan Xi looks like Barbie Hsu, so I'm hoping it's going to be a Vic-Michelle pairing, haha. xD

And yes, more of Kingone! <3

Guest babymarzy07

wow Kingone again? yey!! im not so sure about the other f4 boys.. ken's look has changed big time what a suprise. so are all the guys fighting for one girl?

Guest sylver

^^Not sure about that but from what I have read at AF, Vic and Michelle will be a couple. I think Kingone will be paired up with Guan Ying.

Guest renfu_4lways

^ kingone and guan ying? wow! ugh.. ken's gettin... more plump? or is it bcuz of the hair =X and vic's waaay too skinny gosh whats wrong with them :huh:

Guest Rainie_Days

Is Yan Xi the girl who plays Xiao Nan (Mei Di's best friend)? If so, yeah, I think her acting skills is pretty good and I like her ^^

And wow, Kingone is getting more popular.

Guest sylver

Is Yan Xi the girl who plays Xiao Nan (Mei Di's best friend)? If so, yeah, I think her acting skills is pretty good and I like her ^^

Yes, she's the one that plays Xiao Nan, the best friend of Jia Di in Why Why Love. I like her too. ;)

• 3 months later...

Wow, Vic & Ken in another drama together!!! Yeah!!! Looking forward to this one.

On another matter: Does anyone know if there is a Chu Liu Xiang thread - the one that Ken is in?

Sorry to ask it here, but I figured that Ken and Vic fans might know....

Archived