Female Celebs With Armpit Hair Pictures..

Guest straw

Guest Juliang

Haha these are funny.

Although Paula Cole never really shaves her armpits. Did you see the MV of the Dawson's Creek theme song she made long time ago? Her hairy pits could be seen in it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kokichi

Mmm gotta love those all natural girls. D: kidding. disgusting! My mandarin teacher had a forest under her arms, she never shaves and shes always pointing so yeah. what a view..i lost couple years of my life.

Guest ChouChou

lol i'm not really surprised with britney

but yeh the rest its like.....if you're going to be on the red carpet or going to be photographed, you kinda would think yeeeh, i'm gna be wearing a sleeveless top, i should shave!

i mean its not like its that difficult, they could probs hire someone else to do it!

Guest CitrusFlower

ok...erm....it doesn't look right...i get freaked out when i see my sister with big bash of armpit hair, if they're like left over shaving then i guess it's ok but those look really bushy but the fergie one as alright

Guest stellabella

Most of those HAVE to be fake. No celebrity would go out in public like that, especially like an event and especially with THAT much armpit hair.

Guest yg_bigbang

aw, it's okay

they're still only human

i feel bad for them, cause' they're followed around sooo much

and bad pictures are flown everywhere

i would hate that :(

man...this grosses me out!!! they look all pretty and glam to go out...well at least some and then whamo!! O_O it totally doesnt clash right with their image!!

Guest winksassy

it seem sort of fake to me because EXCEPT britney... why would they raise their arm up to wave or to do something if they know they have not shave...

I'm 100% sure in julia roberts bec. i saw it on TV (premiere of her movie) and she is just waving to her fans like crazy as if like she doesn't know :lol:

its kinda embarrassing for her bec. at that time she is so popular

Archived