Rurulala In Sacramento

Booger Face

• 3 weeks later...
Guest clippie2o9

i've been there, if i remember correctly, it's $20/hour for a small room and $30/hour for a big room

i don't really know if they keep up with recent songs, my friends and i were singing to songs from the 90s

Guest jenny____x

i go there every weekend, and they update ALL of their songs frequently.

for 4 people or less, a room is about $20-25 an hour.

i dont remember exactly.

5-6 people is $30 i think.

i think the VIP room which holds i think 20 people is $75 an hour.

Guest in0centvtgrl

i was just talking about my friend about going there this weekend. my friends said they have a lot of songs, big bang songs! hahah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest infinityyy

mmkae.. i went with my cousins and fam just yesterday.

the english songs aren't really updated--I was looking for "Icebox" by Omarion for my friend and they didn't have it.. it was a pretty popular song O__O

they had a lot of Korean songs though ^^ only some Shinhwa though.

but the PRICING was really weird. Can someone help clear this up for me? I didn't pay so I didn't really ask.

We went for 2 hours with 10 people. I thought you only had to pay $30 an hour and if you have more than 11 people, they start charging for each extra person? In the end, the total came up to a $110.

Did we get ripped off? It should at least be at most $80, right?

^

i don't know why yours came out to that much. i usually go with a group of more than 10 people and we weren't charged with extra people or anything.

did you grab any of the drinks or something while you were there? xD thats what i'm thinking. >_<;;

Guest jennnayx81

^^ i don't think it's usually that much o_O ... but then again i don't pay when i go since my friend "works" there (well she mainly helps out).

Guest infinityyy

Yeah, I SERIOUSLY think we got ripped off.

We didn't order any drinks or food at all and it came to around $110 with us 10 people.

Really, I'm going to go back and get the extra money I paid if I find out they charged us wrong. >:[

I felt really bad when my sister had to whip out another $20 along with her $50 (more than what I told her she was supposed to pay.) shealreadypaidbundlesthatdayshoppingforme^^;;;

Guest jenny____x

Yeah, I SERIOUSLY think we got ripped off.

We didn't order any drinks or food at all and it came to around $110 with us 10 people.

Really, I'm going to go back and get the extra money I paid if I find out they charged us wrong. >:[

I felt really bad when my sister had to whip out another $20 along with her $50 (more than what I told her she was supposed to pay.) shealreadypaidbundlesthatdayshoppingforme^^;;;

umm.

10 people?

i think thats $40 - 45 an hour

if you stayed EXACTLY 2 hours, it should've been $90.

they start charging you every 5 mins after the hour

so if you stayed a little over 2 hours,

thats why it would probably be $110.

and i guess it depends what time you went becuase some of the oppas that works there are stupid.

go between opening and 9 because thats when my friend works

and shes pretty chill.

and they have a lot of shinhwa songs last time i went, which was 2 days ago.

you should use the remote and type in 신화 under 가수

and the machines usually update every month because it takes a while for the downloading thing from korea to come.

Guest infinityyy

^ exactly 2 hours; thank you for answering :) my group went at 7:50pm-9:50pm.

the girls who work there are SO pretty. lol. the guy that was on register for us.. he seemed nervous.. iono. lol.

even with the pricing.. i still really like that place :) it seems clean, although the last time my cousin went, she said the song books she got smelled like barf.

the song choices.. I was hoping to find "White Night" by Shinhwa, but s'ok. I found my other fave song (괜찮아요) by them, so I'm all good ^^ I couldn't find "같은 생각" by Shin Hyesung though--which I thought was a hit in Korea. Was there "Lies" by Big Bang in there? I couldn't find the Korean or English title for it.

Anyway, I'll try typing in the name next time. Thanks for the tips & reply ^^

<3

Guest jenny____x

^ exactly 2 hours; thank you for answering :) my group went at 7:50pm-9:50pm.

the girls who work there are SO pretty. lol. the guy that was on register for us.. he seemed nervous.. iono. lol.

even with the pricing.. i still really like that place :) it seems clean, although the last time my cousin went, she said the song books she got smelled like barf.

the song choices.. I was hoping to find "White Night" by Shinhwa, but s'ok. I found my other fave song (괜찮아요) by them, so I'm all good ^^ I couldn't find "같은 생각" by Shin Hyesung though--which I thought was a hit in Korea. Was there "Lies" by Big Bang in there? I couldn't find the Korean or English title for it.

Anyway, I'll try typing in the name next time. Thanks for the tips & reply ^^

<3

haha only 1 girl works there, but i come around every week with my sister

and we help out and stuff.

i probably saw you but didnt realize it was you lol

yeah, some drunk people always spill their drinks on the books and some of them smell really bad >.<

hahaha and the guys that work there are seriously stupid lol.

hmm Lies? 거짓말? yess they have it.

ive seen it there.

and the english ver. as well.

ive sang it a few times.

some of the songs arent exactly in the book, but if you look for it in the machine

with the remote you might find them.

Guest infinityyy

^ only 1 girl works there? i saw two girls there last time. they both had black hair but the one who led us into the room had her hair more layered & her eyes were bigger. aha, i don't know how i remember this, but she was really pretty! the other one just kinda came out of nowhere but she went behind the register with the other girl so I thought she was a worker there as well?

:lol:

• 7 months later...
Guest xshinhae05x

lol well I only go with my friends because its pretty much the closest one near ucd, but yeah its pretty pricey.. prolly cuz they know they're the only korean karaokes around. I would recommend that you somehow sneak food or drinks in, cuz damn, they're pretty expensive. We got one dry ahnjoo plate and it was about 16 dollars. Not worth how much they gave us.

Guest jenny____x

lol well I only go with my friends because its pretty much the closest one near ucd, but yeah its pretty pricey.. prolly cuz they know they're the only korean karaokes around. I would recommend that you somehow sneak food or drinks in, cuz damn, they're pretty expensive. We got one dry ahnjoo plate and it was about 16 dollars. Not worth how much they gave us.

you dont need to sneak in food.

you can bring your own food to rurulala.

you just can't bring drinks.

but i guess i could agree.

some of there stuff is a little outrageous.

Guest x_alice

hey i went there! lol

um its like $38 per hour. pretty freakin expensive

ooh and its filled with koreans (at least thats what i heard from my friend)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noodles_love

ohh i love going there =]

i dont know anything about the prices exactly..

but then again me and my friends go free =]

since one of my friends is the owner's daughter =] hhehehehe

but yea i love that place...<3

Archived