~The Explanation a Human's Life~

Guest that_polykyrl_less

Guest that_polykyrl_less

During the creation... God created the first dog and said, "You must sit on a porch and bark at everyone that passes by. For this I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog did not agree with this and said twenty years was a long time to sit on a porch and bark at people. So he said, "How about I give back ten years and I'll keep the other ten years?" God agreed and gave the dog a life span of ten years. When God created the monkey he said,"You must entertain all and make everyone joyful and happy. For this I will give you a life span of twenty years." The monkey didn't agree with this either and like the dog requested to give back ten years of life and keep the other ten. God agreed and gave the monkey a life span of ten years. When God got around to creating the cow he said, " You must struggle under the hot sun alongside the farmer, provide the farmer & his family milk, and bare calfs. For this I will give you the life span of sixty years." But the cow was very dissappointed with this situation and said, "There is no way I can do all of that for sixty loooonnnnggg years!!! How about I give back forty years and keep twenty?" God agreed and gave the cow a life span of twenty years. Finally when God created a human he said, "You must play, enjoy life, eat, and be merry! For this I will give you the life span of twenty years." But the human exclaimed and said in return, "That's way to short!!! Could I have the ten years the dog gave back, the ten years the monkey gave back, and the forty years the cow gave back?" God agreed and gave the human the ten years from the dog, the ten years from the monkey, and the forty years from the cow to equal eighty years for man. This is why for the first twenty years a human plays, enjoys life, eats and is merry. Then the next forty years a human must slave and struggle under the sun to provide 'milk' for thier family which they created. The ten years after that the human must entertain and make their grandchilderen joyful and happy. And for the sad last ten years of a human's life they sit on a porch and bark everyone that passes by. Thus the explanation of a humans life. ;)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived