Le Chevalier D'eon

belle_kd1413

Chevalier: Le Chevalier D'Eon (シュヴァリエ, Shuvarie)
(French meaning: D'Eon the Knight) is a 24-episode anime TV series based on Tow Ubukata's historical fantasy novel of the same title, produced by Production I.G. It has aired in Japan on WOWOW and Animax. The anime has also aired in Taiwan, Philippines, South East Asia and Hong Kong on Animax Asia. The novel has been previously adapted as manga, written by Kiriko Yumeji and Tow Ubukata.

The story begins in Paris 1742, when the body of a woman named Lia de Beaumont is found in a casket floating along the Seine.The only clue regarding her death is the word "Psalms", which is written in blood on the lid of the casket. D'Eon de Beaumont, Lia's younger brother and a knight in service of King Louis XV, takes it upon himself to investigate his sister's mysterious death, along with the strange disappearances of a number of French women.

The story is loosely based on the historical figure Chevalier d'Eon, who lived in the middle of 18th Century pre-revolution France under the reign of Louis XV.

Manga
The manga, authored by Kiriko Yumeji (夢路 キリコ, Yumeji Kiriko) and Tow Ubukata (冲方 丁, Ubukata Tō), was released on October 21, 2005. Currently, it has 6 volumes (the latest having been released December 2007) and is serialized in Kodansha's Magazine Z. It has also been released in the United States by Del Rey.

Volumes: 8 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3490Published by: Del ReyAnime Episodes: 24
Characters:
D'Eon
imageimage

-1728-1810-

Is a Knight under Louis XV and is obsessed in revealing his sister's death.
Lia
Is D'Eon's older sister. She is known for being intelligent, beautiful, kind and ever loyal to France.

D'Eon possessed by Lia

haven't watched this yet...

but my friend...let me watch the trailer!!

and its good! its funny how D'eon say anna!! *AN.NA*

*sad that D'eon never got to see anna...my friend is crying over the phone!*

lia is so pretty!! specially on her picture!! and her gown!!

*love their gowns!!*

haven't watched this yet...

but my friend...let me watch the trailer!!

and its good! its funny how D'eon say anna!! *AN.NA*

*sad that D'eon never got to see anna...my friend is crying over the phone!*

lia is so pretty!! specially on her picture!! and her gown!!

*love their gowns!!*

I KNOW!

i love their gowns!

i'm sooo loving Queen Marie's so..i drew one..HAHA!~

ps..i am that one..crying over the phone!haha!

• 3 months later...
Guest <3 for six seasons

i've watched some episodes of it, and it's great.

The Opening Song was also nice.

It was weird seeing D'eon transforms into her sister Lia when

he fights. o________o

• 1 month later...

Archived