What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

^ hehe the author of jemima j is jane green. it's a cute story and very motivating in a way (you know, take control of your life and all that), but it took me awhile to get used to the narration change (from 3rd to 1st and then to a different character entirely). i don't think that was well done, personally. but i ended up really liking jemima as a character. which is more than i can say for most chick lit books i've read.

I helped a friend get that book today. She loves it.

I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami.

Just finished George Orwell - nineteen eighty-four

damn that book is depressing.

Anyways, I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird now for school plus Lord Of The Flies, but I've read LOTF before so...yeah I'm not re-reading it. It's um well, not my favourite genre..

Guest bloopy_babo

lol. i just finished then he ate my boy entrancers, Dancing in the nuddy-pants and away laughing on a fast camel. :lol:

AWeSOME teenage british series. seriously never read this in public people will give you odd looks for bursting out laughing. :lol:

:lol: haha i read that. im starting to like this series.

Guest Sarang^DBSG

hi there! Can anyone recommend me any romance book that will make you go awwww......

So far i have read books by Judith Mcnaught only

Thanks!