Quantcast
loO4la

What Book Are You Currently Reading?

I just finished reading Must Date The Playboy by notjustarandomgirl. I'm so glad she published her story from wattpad~ Highly recommended and also the sequel Must Hate The Playboy <3 ^w^
~ Betty

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  Two years late but I saw the trailer and it immediately made me check the book out.  I usually don't read the genre so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was a page turner on the beach kind of read.  It started out very well and I didn't want to put it down, but once the climax came, seemed like Flynn didn't know how to wrap it up.  I was eager to finish it but somehow some things were just questionable.  Fitting ending, not sure if I liked it or not.  Looking forward to the movie as Flynn wrote it herself and is apparently different from the book.

I'm currently reading "Divergent" by Veronica Roth.
I recently watched the movie and I decided to read the book as I know it's very popular.  I want to see what all the fuss is about, but I tend to not like books that are over hyped as my expectations become high.

I'm trying to get through The Final Descent by Rick Yancey. The first two books of this series was good but the main character of this one is so effed up now. Plus, it skips to three different time periods, confusing most readers.