What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

I just finished "Alosha" by Christopher Pike..i expected more, especially since I LOVED his novel, "Falling"

and i read Suzanne Collin's "The Hunger Games" LOVED it, deifnitely on my top ten of alltime faves, even though the vocabulary is quite simple, the plot got me addicted<3

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and now I'm in the middle of reading Nightlight: A Parody. I gotta say they are a lot more enjoyable than their original works.

Guest Stolen_waters

I've just finished reading Doomsday Key by James Rollins, and I'll be starting Cemetery Dance by Preston & Child tomorrow. Can't wait for more action! hehe

Doomsday Key (cr. Amazon Editorial Reviews)

From Publishers Weekly

Bestseller Rollins's labyrinthine sixth Sigma Force thriller (after The Last Oracle) offers plenty of intriguing science and history lessons. Sigma Force director Painter Crowe gathers the usual crew—Cmdr. Grayson Pierce; Pierce's best friend, Monk Kokkalis; lumbering Joe Kowalski—to discover why an experimental agriculture site in Africa has been attacked and razed, killing everyone, including a U.S. senator's son. The future of mankind may depend, they learn, on the Doomsday key, a strange substance brought to England long ago by ancient Egyptians that holds the promise of a new and powerful medicine. A few of the book's many highlights include genetic manipulation, traitorous beautiful women, illuminated manuscripts, saints, prophecies, curses and miracles. Rollins deftly juggles all this and more as the Sigma team races from the depths of the Vatican to the outer reaches of Norway toward an explosive confrontation with the shadowy forces of evil known as the Guild. (June)

Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

Guest Leopoldine

Dan Brown - Angels and Demons.

Stilll at the beginning but it's very interesting. Antimatter/matter is ... very fascinating but hella complicated

Guest jesster.

the lovely bones by alice sebold. it's so sad and horrific, but beautiful and amazing at the same time. i actually cried during the first few chapters ;___;

Finished these book a few weeks ago.

The Vampire Diaries : The Awakening & The Struggle

The Vampire Diaries : The Fury & Dark Reunion

I'm still trying to read Life of Pi. . . Hah. I have no idea why I get distracted by other things while reading it.

I just finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and now I'm in the middle of reading Nightlight: A Parody. I gotta say they are a lot more enjoyable than their original works.

Is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies good? I saw it in the bookstore and really wanted to buy it because the cover was very lovely ... but I didn't want to waste money if it was a bad book, haha.

I'm reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll. After knowing that Carroll was high when he wrote the books ... I can't totally see the drugs coming through. Nothing makes sense, the characters are insane, but it's still just as awesome as I remembered it.

Archived