What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest 정유미

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I've sort of dodged buying this one for three years since it came out, because I've sort of gotten tired of similar stories written by the author, but when I saw the movie trailer a couple of days ago I just suddenly had to buy it. After a couple of hours, i'm halfway through the book although I have term papers to write XD It's reallyyyy sweet. I haven't finished it yet but the prologue scarred me a bit, so when there were really sweet parts i kept thinking "oh this isn't going to end well" :( but i don't know. we'll see :D

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

The beginning wasn't that interesting, but it's I'm somewhere halfway and it's good so far. A lot of hype about this book, so I decided to give it a try.

Also, I'm planning on reading 'I Am Legend'. Has anyone read that one? It's not my type of book, but I want to give fantasy/sci-fi books a try and this one seems good. They say it's better than the movie.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

Guest peachan

Currently reading The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold.

I just finished Time Traveller's Wife :) Sooooooooooo sad, movie more sad =(

The Lovely Bones = suuuuuch a good book, I've read it so many times! I hope you enjoy it! I wish the movie was out in all theaters! So hard to go see when it's only out on limited, limited release.

-----

I'm reading The Five People You meet in Heaven. Been wanting to read it, thank goodness for winter break and having nothing to do.

Guest twentythree

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

Randomly picked it up at Barnes & Noble and even though the main character seriously bugged me with her incessant need for attention, I really enjoyed it. Alexander seems sketchy, Tatiana is freaking annoying, Dasha is pathetic, Demitri is also sketchy but rather annoying, Deda & Babushka are adorable, and I just love Tatiana's dad.

The book I am currently reading is Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I am almost done with it, aiming to finish before I go home for the holidays, then will continue where I left off with another book.

Archived