What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fionahh

I've just finished Catcher In the Rye and it's probably the best novel I've read in highschool.

Now I'm reading Something Blue - Emily Griffen : D

Guest tinenapay

I'm currently reading Madonna's bio. it's been sitting in my desk for like 4months already and last month, i was about to start reading it when i got Tablo's Pieces of You and so i i chose to read Tablo's book first :lol:

Guest starstung

Just finished The School For Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer. I couldn't put it down until I was finished, especially since I was using it for homework but I liked it a lot. The beginning was so-so but it got a lot better as the story progressed.

Currently reading Envy by Anne Godbersen. I'm up to page 109 and I'm ready to chuck it out my window. The first two books were a lot better. The third one doesn't have much of the feel the first two had. But I still have fate that it will get better once the girls leave the city!

Guest xtweeek

Finished reading the first four books of Confessions of Georgia Nicolson.

I watched the movie and loved it, and now reading the book :] if you want to watch the movie it's called " Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging "

The main actress played Georgia so well. Read the book!

i LOVE this series

i have all 9 books :]

i just purchased 'perks of being a wallflower' by stephen chbosky

and 'i love you, beth cooper' by larry doyle

Guest starstung

P.S. I Loathe You by Lisi Harrison <3

I already smacked myself with the book twice because Massie is being worse than ever and I'm only on page 42. Maybe getting really into a book can be dangerous :blush:

Guest Dolly

@ xtweeek: the perks of being a wallflower is one of my most favourite books.

i've just finished reading youth in revolt; michael cera is starring in the movie this fall! i'm so excited.

i think i'm gonna start reading some ayn rand novels and some more kurt vonnegut.

people tell me to read twilight, and i've tried. but i can't help it; i find that book absolutely horrible.

Guest starstung

Finished P.S. I Loathe You and laaaaaved it :)

Now I'm juggling between The Ashleys Jealous? by Melissa De La Cruz and Gothic Lolita by Dakota Lane.

Archived