What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

I don't know if the lot of you have this book in your library or book store but I highly recommend you read How to Be Canadian by Will & Ian Ferguson. It is highly entertaining and frickin' high-larious!! Non-stop laughter.

Or another humour book: Why I Hate Canadians (or something like that) by Will Ferguson is just as funny!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soapja

Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami. He is a wonderful writer. Just started reading his works not long ago but I am in love with them.<333

Wind-Up Bird Chronicle was amazing. I'm happy you discovered Murakami!

Currently reading Making Globalization Work, Joseph Stiglitz.

Guest starstung

Just finished Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. It was such an easy read with short chapters but the way it was written makes me want to read it a few more times :) Now I'm reading The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer. At first, I thought it was going to be dull but it's starting to get good finally!

Guest tynice

I've been in the mood for reading a book these past few days so i've continued reading the Pendragon series. Pendragon Book Eight: The Pilgrims of Rayne

Guest melon

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

It's not too bad afterall. I couldn't get through the beginning the first time I read it.

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

Finished reading the first four books of Confessions of Georgia Nicolson.

I watched the movie and loved it, and now reading the book :] if you want to watch the movie it's called " Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging "

The main actress played Georgia so well. Read the book!

Archived