[drama 2001] Four Sisters 네자매 이야기

gerryg

Guest lee ji woo

diary_of_sisters1.gif

Introduction

Jung Jae-bong, the director of ‘Bo-min’ medical institute, has four daughters. Each woman has a different character, each represented by sacrifice, rationality, vanity and purity. This is a family drama about how the Jungs enjoy happiness as well as suffer hardships.

<Main Cast>

- Hwang Soo-jung(hye-jung)

- Chae-Rim(Yoo-jin)

- Ahn Young-hong(Yoo-mi)

- Park Yae-jin(Yoo-sun)

- Han Jae-suk(Lee Young-hoon)

- Kim Chan-woo(Min Joon-ha)

source: arirangtv

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XTINE__

i was going to buy this series, but didn't. >< maybe i'll try to later on..

from your reviews, i can tell that you guys liked it. but what was it that you liked about this series? the storyline ?

• 2 weeks later...

i want to watch this again. is anyone willing to upload the episodes on yousendit or megaupload? T^T;;;; i would really appreciate it! thanks!

-S0LLY <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest renni72

I have also just finished watching it ...again, this time on Arirang. I watched the VCD set a few times, I think...I first saw Ji Jin Hee in this drama....and thought who is the Japanese looking guy?

I enjoyed this drama.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

too bad i haven't finished watching this drama on Arirang TV..its because classes for the 2nd semester had

started again, so I'm not allowed to stay up late watching nighttime dramas..pls tell me how it ended..thanks!

• 8 months later...
Guest JKapamilya_dos

ent-072704-foursisters.jpg

FOUR SISTERS

This breakthrough Korean drama, which comes from the writer of "Endless Love 1 and 2" and "Love Letters," Four Sisters introduces us to the Chan family, led by Dr. Robert Chan (Lee Jung Kil), father to four beautiful daughters.

Twenty-seven year old Andrea Chan (Hwang Su-Jung) is Dr. Chan's eldest daughter, who gave up her dream of becoming a doctor to take care of her father and his second family after Andrea's mother dies. But after giving up a chance on love with Vincent Lee (Han Jae Suk), her father's protégé, will she forever sacrifice her own happiness at work and at home?

Tanya Chan (Chae Rim) is Dr. Chan's 25 year old second-born, whose unrelenting pursuit of her ambition to become heir to her father's hospital may become her downfall, after she finds out that a man beloved by both Tanya and one of her sisters may become Dr. Chan's successor, after all.

Musician Faye Chan (Ahn Yeon Hong) is 24 years old and Dr. Chan's third daughter. Obsessed with marrying a rich man, Faye panics when she falls for a penniless poet.

Finally, Nina Chan (Park Yae Jin) completes Dr. Chan's family as the 19-year-old youngest daughter. Showered with love by the entire family, Nina is also forced to face her mortality after being diagnosed with a congenital heart defect. What happens when she falls in love?

*Aired two years ago in the Philippines

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Two of my crushes among K-actors, Han Jae Suk & Ji Jin Hee, are in this drama, and my idol Park Chae Rim!

Guest lost_kim

i have the DVDRips with Soft Subs in My Clubbox

thanks so much for the dvdrips... I watched the drama when I was in korea and I never finished cuz I left when the last two episodes were aired... I was so sad, cuz I loved Chae Rim's character, how she became a doctor and took over her dad's clinic and I liked her younger sister, she was sick but was in love of that teacher.... great drama!! excited that I found the thread...

Guest renni72

I recently borrowed this DVD series from a friend of mine and I am watching it right now. I just finished watching episode 17. This drama is really good. I can't wait to watch the last three episodes. :D

Does anyone know if the actor who plays Mr. Kim, (the track coach, teacher and the youngest daughter Yu Sun's love interest is the same actor who plays the top male news anchor (the one who pairs up with Kim Jung Eun (from Lovers in Paris) in All About Eve? Because if that's the same actor, he looks like he lost a lot of weight in "Four Sisters". WoW! :o

Yes it is but I think it's the other way round....he put on a lot of weight in All About Eve because Four sisters was an older drama than All About Eve.

Guest devylann

i love this drama!!! i saw it a long time ago but i've been waiting for it to come out and now it has with eng subs great!!! thanx

• 2 months later...
Guest JKapamilya_dos

Four Sisters (Mondays to Thursdays at 01:30 pm and Fridays at 1:00 pm on Studio 23's LBO)

ent-072704-foursisters.jpg

Opening Credits

a.k.a. Four Sisters' Story

(30-minute version)

Cast

Hwang Soo Jung as Jung Hae-jung/Andrea Chang (oldest sister)

Chae Rim as Dr. Jung Yu-jin/Tanya Chang (second sister)

Ahn Yeon Hong as Jung Yu-mi/Faye Chang (third sister)

Park Ye Jin as Jung Yu-sun/Nina Chang (fourth sister)

A romantic and touching tale about four sisters and their quest for true love. Hae-Jung (Hwang Soo Jung) is the eldest of four sisters, and is kind and giving to her younger sisters - even though she's actually their half-sister. In contrast, second sister Yu-Jin (Chae Rim) is ambitious and straightforward, and cares deeply for family friend Young-Hoon (Han Jae Suk), causing plenty of problems for everyone else. Third sister Sung Yu Mi (Ahn Yeon Hong) is materialistic, and gets engaged to a rich gentleman despite having another, more suitable lover (Ji Jin Hee). And fourth sister Sung Yu Sun (Park Ye Jin) is a high school student with a heart problem - and an ardent love for her high school teacher! As the years pass, each sister struggles to find true love, and conflicts and difficulties arise. But through it all, they remain true to each other.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

I recently bought FOUR SISTERS on dvd, and I was totally in love with it..........I love the pairing of Chae Rim and Han Jae Suk........I think they are a lovely couple on-screen.........HJS is really cute here and he is alot better acting here than in All About Eve. I didn't really like him in AAE because of the character he portrayed..........it's just not him, but in Four Sisters, he was the main lead guy and I really, really love him here.........he looks so good being paired with the lovely and adorable Chae Rim, and when he had his hair all gelled up, he looks really cool and handsome.

The OST soundtrack is also really addicting and good..........I love Young-Hoon's themesong.........it's totally AWESOME!!!!!

More favorite scenes and/or lines from FOUR SISTERS coming later in the week...........

Guest snam124

I loved this drama so much~

Does anyone know where I can download the OST for this drama? I checked the "resources" thread but all the links are dead :(

I'm willing to purchase the CD but it seems like its out of print and no longer available anywhere T.T

please help!

• 3 months later...
Guest vannessave

I recently started watching this show. I'm actually checking out the DVD's from our local library (Los Angeles County). So far I'm liking it but I'm not impressed with the female lead. I'm not sure if it is because I've heard good things about her but she seems to be phoning in her role. Her expressions just seem vacant for me.

• 1 month later...

Archived