Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Jabbawockeez for winning! They deserve it!!! DEFINITELY.

That people viewing this thread is less than last week, when kaba modern got kicked off, probably b/c last week's episode was so controversial (which as sad as it seem, is slightly entertaining... though I <3 kaba to death)

Anyway, Jabbawockeez deserve to win. There's no way MTV can rig this show without it being obvious. :)

Also, kabba didn't perform their encore, which is understandable... because if they were to show it, then it might make the viewers even more mad to see them eliminated (assuming htat the performance was really good like some have claimed.)

Congrats to Jabba for winning, and congrats to Status Quo for making it this far.

I wonder if second place gets any prize...

I'll comment after I see the WHOLE episode.

Guest hulie-oh

Yey for Jabbawockeez!~

Well deserved since they did great throughout the whole competition! Rainin and Phi are super super super cute!~

Guest the7REAL.

JABBAWOCKEEZ

Congratulations to Jabba!!! I was watching with the fambam and we literally jumped up and screamed when Jabba won! XD Well, also having a BBQ party here anyways so people already hyped..haha..but my God-sis and I were anxious for the announcement and yeah, I didn't even know how I excited I would react also..@_@; But yay! I'm happy they won!^^; I loved how all the groups came back and performed together, though I loveddddddd the West Coast's performance the most with Kabba, Jabba, and Fysh n Chicks...they were giggin' like no one's business. Serious. Loved it, can't say it enough. Status Quo + Iconic = Iconic Quo..haha another one I liked as well.^^; Live in Color was actually one of my favorites too on the show so I loved seeing them again..they bring great energy to the stage.

When Randy Jackson came out and gave them red hats..I was like..'Oh. ...that's nice.' XD I expected something a little more like...bigger...ahah..I suppose their winning is enough but something shiny is always nice to look at for a finale/winning type setting, but the bigger banner dropping was cool I guess. Ah, but Jabbawockeez, yes. Very talented, unique, creative...everything! Their performances amazed me on this show, especially with their creativity... Now I have very high expectations for the 2nd season because they definitely set the par for the first one. =P I know there must be more crews to watch for, so I hope they audition for the next one, but until then, I guess I'll just..watch..youtube..lol. I hope The Company / GenII go for it..XD

Umm, once again, Congrats to Jabbawockeez! Jabba! Jabba! Jabba! =]

Guest love!mvmt

kaba didnt get to perform their encore? i was looking forward to that so much! sucks that they practiced and created it and didnt even get to have it aired on the show T-T

I just realized that SQ did a whole lot of dancing. I think ppl can not say they CAN'T dance now =p. They had a few stunts and flips.

Jabba won but the usual are commenting :blink:

I think most ppl r commenting on their fb.

IF you find pics, post here!

Guest .moony.

^ Stop taking SQ's side. The fact remains they don't dance much when they choreograph their own routines.

You know why they made the two teams do step dancing? So the level between them wouldnt be too obvious. From the look of it it was partly choreographed by someone MTV hired as well. If each team was to create their own routine Jabba would be too good and SQ would be flipping around again.

Also someone said this show was not rigged because Jabba won. Duh. It was rigged. but there's no point in making SQ win because this is the finale ..its not like they can get ppl to vote or watch anymore after this finale. no profits for them = they dont care who wins. Besides it's so obvious Jabba is much better. MTV has no reason to richard simmons their fans off when they are not going to get any profit out of it (unlike booting Kaba off...that was profitable. look at how many votes they got u guys to vote cuz u were so worried for jabba.)

Anyway Im happy jabba won! But Kaba didn't perform at all? I thought someone said Tony did smth? i was watchin the episode on mtv.com and i saw nothin from kaba...

Guest ubergooberxx

Hells yeah! (:

Tonight's finale was dope. All the crews did really well! I missed seeing them perform (:

I really liked Kaba/Jabba/Fysh N Chicks' performance. I just wish Kaba got more screen-time =( I barely caught a glimpse of Mike and Tony. I was trying to look for Lawrence, Yuri, Jia, and Cindy but there were just too many people @_@ They were always in the back somewhere. Yay for Tony's solo though! =D

I thought the stepping battle was kind of boring :vicx:

It would've been cool having a freestyle battle though. Haha.

Eee! I'm so happy that Jabbawockeez won. They deserved itttt, f'reals :D

I loved their final performance when they all revealed their faces and they each did a solo. It was so cool XD

I, too, was touched by Rainen's speech. It was really sweet =)

I'm excited for the next season of ABDC.

I hope there's another crew that's almost as good as Jabba! ^_^ <3

I really want a Jabba shirt =(

& Ben and Phi are cute (;

Guest alainachen_604

Thats cuz yu push ppls buttons alot

LOL thats almost true.

CONGRATS TO JW!!! (=

obviously they were gonna win!

if they didnt well then MTV is rigged o.O"

but now we know its not lol

wished it was Kaba Modern in the top 2 though T_T

can't wait for it to air in canadaaa!~ xDD

Guest SUJUfied.

YAYYY. . I was so excited when Mario announced that

Jabba won! I was touched by Rynan`s speech. They

totally deserve the title to be America`s best dance crew.

But yeah, I was also happy that all the crews got back

together and did a collaboration. Haha.. Kaba Jabba Fysh.

Can`t wait for next season. ^-^

^ Stop taking SQ's side. The fact remains they don't dance much when they choreograph their own routines.

Why? :blink: I like them. All I was pointing out was that they CAN dance. Lots of ppl were saying they couldn't and I think the final did show they CAN dance...choreographed or not.

The steppin' was wack on both sides. Neither one was good at it. They should have done their own thing.

Guest lilfairytwinkz4

as much as i loveeee the jabbawockeez, i felt so bad for status quo when mario asked who america's best dance crew was.. and he had the pause and you can hear the audience chanting "jabba". what a way to really water down status quo :P

buttt i'm glad jabbawockeez won!

Guest Death Note

I'm so lame .I started getting teary when I saw Rainen crying -_-;;. He's my favorite member from Jabba too bad he is married D:.

I'm glad they won though. Hmm can't wait to see season 2 D:

Archived