The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130621 Consolatory Train - (SE7EN) Passion

Creditmiyu2luv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Stage Names: Where They Came From

K-POP STAGE NAMES: WHERE THEY CAME FROM

Most idols use their Korean names as their stage names, but once in awhile an agency will give random members a name that makes you wonder where it came from. Here's a lesson on where some of these K-pop stage names derived from!

84402.jpg

Se7en got his name from the stupidest incident ever but good for him that it ended up being a cool name even though the background of it is downright lame. According to a fan forum, YG couldn't decide what stage name to knight Choi Dong Wook with. It wasn't until they were eating at a restaurant and they looked down at a plate with 7 pieces of kimchi on it that they confirmed Se7en would be the name associated with him for the rest of his life-all because of 7 pieces of kimchi. Seven is also the lucky number in Korea so Se7en wanted to spread luck through his music. I could totally make a distasteful joke out of that last sentence but I'll be a big girl and step away.

full article at http://bit.ly/18HnDn4

Isn't his career pretty much over? he showed a image that isn't suitable to korean society and to his fans mostly contain of women? i  understand every men have needs but to be caught during military. I truly feel sorry for his gf

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"Hottest Men in KPOP Ranked by LA Weekly

DID YOUR FAVORITES MAKE THE CUT?

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"

85885-la.jpg

LA Weekly came out with a list of their top 10 hottest men of Kpop, and if you are as familiar with Kpop as I am, then you would know how these lists are a big deal to South Korean media. 

You can check out the full details of the ranks on their blog, and for a preview, why don't I share with you some of the candidates for number one.

Se7en made the list as number 10. I suppose with the image he put forth during his US debut, America and international audiences got to enjoy his ripped body and "moves" and I supposed he has many appealing points to the female demographic. 

full article atbit.ly/1bdnUz5

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Korean Male Celebrities That Ticked Off The Military

KOREAN MALE CELEBRITIES THAT TICKED OFF THE MILITARY

There are two kinds of male celebrities-ones who humbly do the mandatory enlistment with no controversies or scandals or others who shame their country with their BS and nonsensical cowardly ways. Over the years, there's been a handful of Korean celebrities who just couldn't handle military manliness and attempted to either opt out of serving their time or went to the military but skimpily served. Here are the Korean male celebrities that left a bad taste in everyones' mouths.91328.jpg

Solo singer Se7en sent shockwaves across the country when news of him sneaking into adult massage parlors floated into the ears of the press. People were up in arms about he and Sangchus' visits mainly because they were both serving in the military. As punishment, the South Korean Ministry of National Defense has ordered both singers and ten other celebrities who misbehaved to go back to their posts on the frontline. Looks like Sangchu and Se7ens' hormones got the best of them. Little did they know a night out would lead to tainting their clean images.

full article athttp://

bit.ly/13Pel1z

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: Bad Rep, Good Music

EVEN IF SOME K-POP STARS HAVE BAD REPUTATIONS, IT DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM MAKING GOOD MUSIC!

A lot of K-Pop fans are so devoted that even when scandals arise, they continue with undying loved for their beloved idols.

Whether an artist gets a bad reputation from a scandal or their personality, it seems to do little in keeping them back from making more great music. And sometimes the bad rep even helps them become more popular and famous!

Here is a collection of songs from artists who have not always been seen in the best light, but who continued on regardless - and we are happy they did!

Se7en - "Better Together" (2010) Digital Bounce
Bad Rep: Recent massage parlor scandal resulted in the abolishment of the military PR unit

full article athttp://

bit.ly/13lxj00

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest FairY_7v7

Hey there ~ ^^

do you  know SE7EN his FB group has been created?
it was created by SE7EN his fan staff .
and it's a place where you can get SE7EN his latest infos

and  share/exchange infos things 、thoughts or so on… with all L7s!

so can i invide you all to join this group plz…? ^^  → HERE :  ↓  ↓
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovetose7en/
Lucky7's In The World~~

Thank you all*❤

• 3 months later...

Archived