12 BE GOOD TO YOU.mp3
13 DIGITAL BOUNCE feat. T.O.P (from.mp3
14 BETTER TOGETHER.mp3
15 IM GOING CRAZY.mp3

I Love se7en songs 

• 1 month later...
Guest hbhjlovlikthis

Hi everyone.
This forum is so quiet lately so I dare to post it here. Watch this funny interview of Se7en. He is still cute and funny like a teen. Love him :x

The MC asked him how can he always make self-cams with many cute acts? And he said no, he didn't but already made some hehehe... 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think there is missing part that they don't put what is Se7en said
about park han byul....in korean ..but I can't actually understand ..

.......특히 이날 현장에서는 세븐은 연인 박한별이 참석하지 못한 것에 대해 “현재 촬영 때문에 해외에 있기 때문에 만나지는 못했다”며 짧게 깎은 머리카락을 직접 봤느냐는 질문에도 “못 봤다”고 답했다.

이어 세븐은 “제대할 때까지 박한별이 기다릴 것이라고 믿느냐”는 질문에 “알아서 잘 할 것이다”고 간단하게 대답해 웃음을 자아냈다........

seems about how Park Han Byul wait for him ...??## I can't understand either

Can anybody who know korean translate this?

• 1 month later...

[29-Apr-13][allkpop]Se7en to serve out his military service as a celebrity soldier

• Posted by memo-rain on April 29, 2013 at 7:04am
  • View Blog

77777.jpg

YG Entertainment announced that singer Se7en, currently serving out his military duty, will be following in the footsteps of celebrities such as Boom, Rain, and Super Junior‘s Leeteuk to join the ‘celebrity soldier’ ranks.

“After completing basic training on the 26th, his status has been changed to a celebrity soldier,” his agency stated.

As a designated celebrity soldier, Se7en will be participating in non-combat areas such as military radio broadcasts and performance tours.

Source: Star News via Nate //allkpop

phbse711.jpg

Just Wondering what are the book that Park Han byul, Se7en and Sandara hold .....?  I understand if Park Han Byul and Se7en have a 'couple' book, it seems Sandara have same book with Park Han Byul..

• 2 weeks later...

[Eng Trans]13-05-20 Friends FM - 충성! My Friend 이석훈 입니다_Seven mention Rain Posted by memo-rain on May 21, 2013 at 8:30pm

[English translation] 0:25~0:48 [MC 이석훈] : "Who do you think looks better in uniform than anyone else in the military?" [An invited guest] :The answer, of course, is sergeant 'Jung Ji-Hoon' (Rain). He is second to none as a man who is tall and broad with humped shoulders. His great figure can be found in some current pictures showing his leaving the country in an airport. English Translation By 화니 Credit : 2407se7en

• 2 weeks later...

Archived