Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lady_muimui

D.C.s.s.

Guest lady_muimui
Da Capo Second Season
3090016665_1_3_nzHJcCIh.jpg
Anyone watched/watching it? What do you think of it? Who do you like and dislike? etc. etc. Me? I just can't stand Nemu. dry.gif She always misunderstands her "nii-san" and start throwing tandrums without even listening to his side of the story, especially with Aisia. She should understand from the first season with Yoriko (I think that's her name...the cat girl?), that Junichi is this nice guy that will gladly open his home to people without one (let alone Aisia was looking for Yoshino-obaasan).
Plot:

The protagonist, Yoshiyuki Sakurai, was born when Sakura Yoshino, weary of being alone for so long, wished upon a prototype artificial wish-granting magical sakura tree for a family. Years later, though, the tree starts malfunctioning, granting all wishes, regardless of how impure. Sakura and Otome Asakura at first try to handle all the problems caused by it, but the situation gradually worsens and they have to choose whether or not to save Hatsunejima (初音島?)—the island in Japan where the story takes place—by deactivating the tree which would erase Yoshiyuki's existence in the process. Sakura makes a last-ditch effort to stop the tree by entering it directly, but fails. Yoshiyuki eventually manages to persuade Otome to choose the island over him, and she has the tree wither, revoking all the granted wishes, including Sakura's.

The story takes place on the same island as Da Capo (Hatsunejima), 53 years after the original game's story. The Asakura sisters are the granddaughters of Junichi Asakura and Nemu Asakura from the first Da Capo. Sakura Yoshino and Junichi are the only returning characters, and Nemu is the only other Da Capo character to be mentioned by name. Moe, Mako, Kotori, Miharu, and Yoriko are also mentioned, but indirectly. Yume, Nanaka, Minatsu, and Sakura's themes are remixes of themes from previous Circus games. Yume, Minatsu, and Sakura's are remixes of Nemu, Miharu, and Sakura's from Da Capo, and Nanaka's is a remix of Sayaka's from Suika.

Anime Episodes: 13

*This series has games released

2109296478_ed22186835.jpg

Booklet01.jpg

d-c-ii-s-s-da-capo-ii-second-season-01-r

Guest Casey

Ah see I like Nemu. And I can't say I blame her for jumping to the wrong conclusion with how many girls are always after Jun'ichi. He's the only one dense enough not to know what they are feeling or if he does, he simply ignores it. I don't like Aisia. I think that perhaps at the beginning she was doing everything to try to bring happiness to everyone like her grandma did, but at some point she started doing things to ensure she ended up Jun'ichi like Sakura told her. I love Sakura too. She's cute and funny and above all I think she is the one who realizes what magic should be used for.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

meh. not interested. when i first watched the first da capo, it was kinda cute, then it got all weird with this weird brother/sister style love. and then it stopped being funny. <_<

Guest kyokyo

i just started watchin the anime today i just got some eps downloaded

i like Kotori she cute :P

is this anime related to the first one?

Guest lady_muimui

i just started watchin the anime today i just got some eps downloaded

i like Kotori she cute :P

is this anime related to the first one?

yea...Kotori is one of my fav.

Actually the second season takes place two years after the first season, so to answer your question, yes. Except there's like a lot of new friends and the story basically revolves around Aisia instead of Junichi, Nemu, and Sakura.

Guest kyokyo

yea...Kotori is one of my fav.

Actually the second season takes place two years after the first season, so to answer your question, yes. Except there's like a lot of new friends and the story basically revolves around Aisia instead of Junichi, Nemu, and Sakura.

yeah i watch the first 13 eps and i figure that it took place 2 years ago and yeah your right its mostly about Aisia she funny the first time she went to skool and thought its a magicial place :lol:

Guest Take Five

i thought it was funny that a group released a joke fansub and called it "da crapo still sh1tty" lol.

anyway, i haven't watched anything related to da capo before. i downloaded the first season though.

Guest lady_muimui

i thought it was funny that a group released a joke fansub and called it "da crapo still sh1tty" lol.

anyway, i haven't watched anything related to da capo before. i downloaded the first season though.

LOL maybe I should dl that joke fansub. I do kind of find some parts sh1tty, but the story isn't that bad. I just find it disturbing that out of ALL the girls that like Jun'ichi, it had to be Nemu. She's pretty alright now but I hated her so much in the first season. I wanted Sakura to beat the crap out of her. lol. xD