★happy Birthday, Kim Jaejoong★

Guest JessNoYouAre

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jayishott

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG!!!!! even if im late by 2 days... i just realized that jaejoong's bday is the same day as Australia day!! newaiz i hope he has a great and prosperous year !!! betcha he got heapz of stuff from cassiopeia!! wat a lucky man!!

Guest 1stunicron

I'm so late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ I hope all Cassiopeia will be able to spend each birthday supporting and caring for you. Wishing you all the best in the future for yourself and the other members. I can still remember the first time I laid eyes on Hero back in May. It's been a blast ever since then.

Guest pahuayang20

I know I'm couple of days late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby. I hope the new year brings you all the happiness and success. Stay healthy and warm. Love you Jaejoong!!!

Guest 1stunicron

I'm so late for the one who got me into kpop. I'm so happy that you came along.

I hope you, the members and your loved ones are having a great time celebrating one another lives and I hope for many more.

You have that thing, that thing that can transcend you and the others into a new place; not only in music but the entertainment world period. Stay strong and keep fighting.

Guest akirakon

Happy super belated birthday, to dearest Kim Jae Joong.

Though it's super belated, it's better than never. No?

Have a bless year, live a good life, please gain some weight cause you're getting skinnier by days, take a good care of yourself, make us proud as cassiopeia, stay as what you are and hope you wish will come true.

Ps. Just ignore those haters who hates you. Cause they have no life and envy of you. Stay hot, dear Jae Joong. I will always pray for you.

Archived