Target Or Walmart?

Guest serendipityxt

Guest serendipityxt

where would you rather shop?
Which one has better deals? Better items? Better quality?

Which one should I go to for stocking up on junk food? get a good quality liquid foundation? (yeah I know sorry random haha)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itrayya

both has good and bad.

im personally a walmart girl,

but target has cheaper snacks and food, etc.

i think so.

makeup.... i get mines at walmart.

junk food.... target.

i go to walmart moooooore than i go to target.

Omg, i heart Target!!^^ They have exclusive deals for CDs and DVDs :P .. And their clothing :rolleyes: .. Not so bad either. =)

Walmart, i go there to stock up on my school supplies and snacks etc... :huh: But uhm. I like both.

I think Target has the most creative and fun ads on tv, that's probably why i'm also more drawn to it :lol: But they both have their good/bad. =|

Guest carrotcake

Target because their clothes are waaay cuter and they have this nifty dollar section where you can find the cutest and randomest stuff for the season :). I am also very anti-walmart and hate everything there ever since I read this website:

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

Walmart ALWAYS has long lines and the service is not friendly at all.

I LOVE Target on the other hand :D. Much friendlier.

Guest sushiwhore

target has ncier clothes, but walmart has fish... o_o i go tot walmart for things that i need but lately target has been on my favorite stroes list

Target because their clothes are waaay cuter and they have this nifty dollar section where you can find the cutest and randomest stuff for the season :).

haha i love that section. right now they're selling everything pink and red for v-day

i could probably live in target. i go there to shop for groceries, clothes, jewelry, makeup, home decor, and to get my prescriptions filled. i feel walmart has a less varied selection and their clothes and home decor isn't as cute. then again... i've been there like what, twice? i'm not even sure where there's a walmart around here.

i love target, although i go to walmart more since it's closer to where i live.

both have good deals but i prefer target for most things. and i gotta love the dollar section :D

target, has better clothes

and its closer to my house so i would have to say target

i never checked out the clothes at walmart

but they look very plain from far away

Target the one around where I live has a starbucks and a pizza hut in it.

But mainly the quality is much better, when I bought clothes from wall mart they got worn out quickly.

Archived