Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

Guest Freshair

Just wanna inform you all, especially in Japan, that Jay will hold fans meeting at Tokyo and Osaka.

JAY CHOU FANS IN JAPAN will MEET & GREET with Jay in:

"MAGICAL SHOWER" 2011 JAYCHOU.ASIA STARUP MEETING

308141101.jpg

Meet and greet in Japan :

1. TOKYO : SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2011 at Tokyo International Forum

2. OSAKA : TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011 at SANKEI BREEZE HALL

Cr: @JayChouFansId

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myboyRobin

Jay wins 2 awards at the22nd Annual Golden Melody Awards!

Best Male Vocal Performer (Mandarin):

• Jay Chou / The Era

Best Mandarin Album:

The Era

Congratz to Jay Chou!

Guest Freshair

[NEWS] Jay Chou wins Best Album, onstage with Patty Hou

by kelvin@multistars - 19th June 2011

Source: HunanTV

190620112.jpg

190620113.jpg

Today the biggest award was announced, Jay Chou's "The Era" album won the Best Mandarin Album at the 22nd Golden Melody Awards. Due to the fact Jay Chou himself was a award presenter, he received the award from fellow award presenter Judy Gong.

Jay Chou stated, Vincent Fang shouldn't be angry, you wrote 5 of the songs in this album, the album winning represents everyone winning. Before giving the award Judy Gong and Jay Chou teased each other. Judy Gong first said to Jay, she wanted him to say who was more beautifully dressed - her or his ex-girlfriend Patty Hou, Director Chou didn't cower and countered saying Judy Gong should say who is dressed more handsomely - him or Hong Rong Hong.

[NEWS] Jay Chou crowned king of GMAs, makes promise to get girlfriend within 3 years

by kelvin@multistars - 19th June 2011

Source: iHunanTV

19062011.jpg

Yesterday night Jay Chou had a great time at the Golden Melody Awards, he opened the champagne at the celebration party, his mother and father both attended, his performance in music has been exceptional, his love life has also caught attention, Jay Chou said smiling, if he had a girlfriend he would date her with a low profile but he promised that if he was getting married he would definitely tell everyone, but his mother thinks it is hard for him to meet a girlfriend, his father on the other hand believes 8,9 out of the 10 things the media reports about, he is very obedient to his mother so when he gets married he won't get divorced easily.

As for the much rumoured Double J combination, Jay Chou said smiling: "Everyone shouldn't be into it so much!", regarding when he hopes to find his true love, Director Chou generously stated the time: "Within 3 years!"

Shared by: Jaychoustudio.com

[PHOTOS] JAY CHOU in the advertisement of METERSBONWE-TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON series

metersbonwetranformersa.jpg

Handsome :wub:

[PHOTOS] Another photos from Viral Factor's set

viralfactor110614.jpg

viralfactor110616.jpg

Credit: @JayChouFansId's twitter

i don't know he was here... i mean in malaysia... im such a looser~!! ah~

when i saw rapis bus, and that words; pintu kecemasan. omg jay's here n i dunno a thing.

good jay, go find girl quick and get married.

You need someone to look after yourself, n ur mom when u r busy!!!

go find good girl, not the one that after you money

GO GO!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myboyRobin

Jay's new album is coming out this month right? I really hope so, I'm craving new music from him! I will wait patiently till then >_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tainted.skies

I'm glad to see that the Jay Chou thread is still active.. sorta. Haha.

@myboyRobin, Where did you hear that his album will be released this month? I haven't heard anything at all about when his new album will be released. :l

I don't know if you guys have heard, but he designed the cover for the ASUS N43SL Special Edition Notebook. I really want it, but you know laptops are pricey. I'm fine with just having the box too, cause it has Jay's photo on it.. HAHA. More info about the notebook here.

29-06-2011-6.jpg

tumblr_lnnire3w171qb2fhc.jpg

He's also sporting a new haircut! I think it's kind of adorable. :3

tumblr_lodsap4QqS1qb2fhc.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest tainted.skies

His new album 驚嘆號 (Exclamation Mark) will be released this November 11th.. 11th album on 11/11/11.. kekeke. :3 You can preorder his album right now. :D

Guest myboyRobin

^It's coming in a couple of days! I can't wait! I already heard a preview of Shadow play and Exclamation point, they sound really good.

I would really like to buy that laptop if I could just have the box with Jay's face on it.

Guest myboyRobin

^Thanks for the link! Imma go check out his new songs now. :]

EDIT: OMG I just got done listening to his new album and I love it! I don't have a favorite yet since there were so many good ones. Now excuse me while I go re-listen to his album!

P.S I sooooo want this album for Christmas T^T

• 6 months later...

the laptop looks super cool. i hope it's still available after a few months bcoz im thinking of getting a new one. but now still don't have money, so i need to save money first. just last month the lappy is still available. and the price actually down abit already bcoz got many new products released.. ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

badtz807 said: i hear jay is has a new j girl... someone from the ivy league schools.  :D  GOOD ONE> KEEP HER>  she is originally from mainland china.  :D

Archived