Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

really happy with this album! it's got a lot of variety and it's fun but also has his nostalgic style. His ballades are always my fav and it's no exception with this album. =)

wish i could see him in taiwan this summer! XD

Is it just me or does his voice sound a lot more clear? I can make out most of the words he sings, especially in 雨下一整晚。

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xosandy

His new album is decent. I like most of the songs except for 嘻哈空姐 and that's because of the autotune. Lol. 說了再見 is one of my favorites so far.. though, I probably still need to give this a couple more listens.

Guest Sutibu

I was shocked when I heard the autotune. LOL

This album was okay, it wasn't quite what I was expecting but I give him props for composing a variety of styles. Track 3 is my favorite. :)

Guest jcsmark

My favourite tracks from his new album is #2 and #8! the other track are slowly growing on me. My friend preordered it so im going to wait it gets here. My all time fav album of his is Novembers Chopin!

Guest jasneo

hey anyone from singapore? i heard that the tickets for the singapore concert are all sold out... damn.

but look what i found online...Jay-Chou-Promo.jpg

i seen it we just need to join like a course in the school? good deal!

anyone keen? i found it on .Music Forest Official Website.

Guest jytan

poster3.jpg

Hello!

In view that many people are unable to get the Jay Chou tickets, Lee Wei Song School of Music is organising a Jay Chou competition for all the Jay Chou fans out there! The winner will get 2 tickets worth $400 to his upcoming concert.

For just $5, all you have to do is to take a written exam paper about Jay Chou (including his song lyrics).

More details at http://leeweisong.wordpress.com/jaychou/ !

The Facebook event is at LWSSOM Jay Chou Competition Event Page

You can also contact me at jytan@leeweisong.com or 9060 5282 for inquiries.

Guest JacobCampbell

Good album!! I agree that it's better than Capricorn. My fav tracks are #2, #6 and #8.

Guest toGETherONE

For some reason, i don't like his new album very much. I was expecting something.. not so mainstream? in other words, it was boring, kind of a safe album?

i couldn't find any songs i liked :(

Same here. I'm not fond of anything in his new album, luckily, I didn't get it. I listened the entire album from my friend's car while going outlet shopping.

Guest B.LI

I'm in love with his new album.. :wub:

at the beginning I didnt like it but as I listen to it more the more I like it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Freshair

My favorit is Yan Hua Yi Leng, the 3rd track. Can't help playing it all day... Btw, I like his new hair style at superman can't fly MV. We can see his forehead :D

• 1 month later...
Guest yooheex3

i love him so much, he's so talented.

i love his lyrics, it has emotional meaning.

i dunt think he's that attractive, he's not ugly. just not hott looking. sorry. my opinion

• 3 months later...
Guest tainted.skies

For those of those in the US and Canada, Jay will be holding three concerts during December 2010 to January 2011. He will be performing at the following places:

1. Vancouver, Canada: December 23, 2010 at Rogers Arena.

CT Box #: 1-604-273-0353. Rogers Arena #: 1-604-899-7400.

2. San Jose, California: December 31, 2010 at HP Pavilion Center.

CT Box #: 1-510-796-9988. HP Pavilion #: 1-408-287-7070. Seating Chart. Tickets on Sale NOW, HERE.

3. Los Angeles, California: January 8, 2011 at Los Angeles Sports Arena.

CT Box #: 1-626-943-9988. LA Sports Arena #: 1-213-747-7111. Seating Chart.

The ticket price ranges are from: $398 (VIP), $298, $238, $168 , $128 , and $98.

* There are no extra perks for buying VIP tickets. They're just closer to the stage.

The tickets for the San Jose concert are on sale NOW. Ticket sales for both Los Angeles and Vancouver concerts will start on November 10, 2010. HOWEVER, VIP tickets are only available through calling Chinese Ticket Box (CT Box numbers are listed above for each respective concert). Unfortunately, VIP seats for the San Jose concert are sold out.. I do not know whether or not the VIP tickets are sold out for the Los Angeles concert or not. Any questions about tickets should be directed to the venues and or Ticketmaster. There is also a Facebook fan page for the concerts here. Let me know if there is anything that is missing here that you wish to know!

• 1 month later...
Guest silver_moon525

For those of those in the US and Canada, Jay will be holding three concerts during December 2010 to January 2011. He will be performing at the following places:

1. Vancouver, Canada: December 23, 2010 at Rogers Arena.

CT Box #: 1-604-273-0353. Rogers Arena #: 1-604-899-7400.

2. San Jose, California: December 31, 2010 at HP Pavilion Center.

CT Box #: 1-510-796-9988. HP Pavilion #: 1-408-287-7070. Seating Chart. Tickets on Sale NOW, HERE.

3. Los Angeles, California: January 8, 2011 at Los Angeles Sports Arena.

CT Box #: 1-626-943-9988. LA Sports Arena #: 1-213-747-7111. Seating Chart.

The ticket price ranges are from: $398 (VIP), $298, $238, $168 , $128 , and $98.

* There are no extra perks for buying VIP tickets. They're just closer to the stage.

The tickets for the San Jose concert are on sale NOW. Ticket sales for both Los Angeles and Vancouver concerts will start on November 10, 2010. HOWEVER, VIP tickets are only available through calling Chinese Ticket Box (CT Box numbers are listed above for each respective concert). Unfortunately, VIP seats for the San Jose concert are sold out.. I do not know whether or not the VIP tickets are sold out for the Los Angeles concert or not. Any questions about tickets should be directed to the venues and or Ticketmaster. There is also a Facebook fan page for the concerts here. Let me know if there is anything that is missing here that you wish to know!

akkk i wish i could go but tickets are so expensive!!

Guest jawjuhh

idk why but i really don't like him.  his voice is unappealing to me.  don't really like his songs.  i think he's talented but not my type i guess

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Has anyone pre-order  Jay Chou The Era World Tour Live?

I was wondering what is the difference between this version (~$44USD) and the Taiwan & HK Version of this new edition,beside it being cheaper, on yesasia.com?

If anyone knows, please let me know b/c I'm wanting to give this gift for someone.

& thank you~

^

sorry I can't help you there. but good luck!

@aerrowcross, i got in Jay Chou because of Inital D: Live Action C:

and since then, i've been a fan. lol.

anyways, was wondering, has anyone seen him in Green Hornet yet? haven't watched it, but i've seen the previews, but it seems like his voice got dubbed over, no?

^ lol no. his voice isn't dubbed over o: you can see this by looking at the trailers, haha.

and personally i think he did awesome in the Green Hornet (: (to me, at least) I think "Kato" saved the movie ......... aha

@ swEEEt.Tofu: based on Yesasia, I'm pretty sure the $44~ is for Jay Chou the Era World Tour Live (DVD+2CD) Deluxe Edition BOTH in Taiwan and Hong Kong editions (although HK's is out of print already?!)

What comes with this:

1. the DVD of the concert (includes jay's rehearsal footage)

2. 2 CDs of live recording (total of 24 songs)

3. a  collectible mini-nunchuck (length 17cm)

4. the preorder version also includes a paper photo frame with 6 Jay photos.    

release date for the deluxe version: jan 31, 2011

The cheaper one ($26~) would be the Jay Chou The Era World Tour Live (DVD) ... which only comes with the DVD, thus being cheaper. (release date for this one is feb. 1st for the TW version, HK's is out already). Hope it helps~!

@ aerrowcross

I heard of Jay Chou back in '03-'04, his songs was one of the CDs that my cousin gave me. Since then, I have been a fan of his (:

Archived