Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niko-niko

015.jpg

I have that ring!! My friend bought it for me when he went to HK XD I readlly liked it, but it's retired and been placed safely away for storage (back corner of my drawer) XD

I loved his 七里香 cd's cover booklet! Him in those military styled clothes were so drool-worthy! He may not have the looks, but the boy sure got style!

jay_piano4th.jpg

I really like this for some reason.. kinda reminds me of a cat?? :huh:

(Click on the pics for the 1024x768 wallpaper. All were downloaded from http://www.alfamusic.com.tw/)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Has anyone here been to any of his concerts? I've missed on both The One and Incomparable concerts!! Why doesn't be come to Australia!!?

Guest goddessofkrw

LMAO, hottest ugly man? :lol: I don't think he's that attractive... And although I can't understand a word he says, I think he's really talented, I love his voice.

Guest xxingy_XP

Has anyone here been to any of his concerts? I've missed on both The One and Incomparable concerts!! Why doesn't be come to Australia!!?

omggg i wanna go to one of his concerts, too!! i have "the one" on dvd but still. it'd be so cool to see him live.

Initial D? All my cousins were making fun of what a bad actor he is in that movie. They said when he cried in the movie, they all wanted to die laughing. :o

haha. same here :lol: about the laughing part when he cried .. lOl.

but overall.. he looks hot + he's a great singer .. gotta love all of his songs .. :rolleyes:

jay4.jpg

i especially love this pic .. dont kno why tho :huh:

Guest colourfulhearts

^ i have that mp3 player X] it's so sexy

hhahaah i watched inital D for edison and not cuz jay was in it =.=;;

i cant understand canto but i keep getting told that his canto was off :P

but hes an awesome singer hes alot hotter now then what he was years ago when he first came out with the afro hair ^^"

Archived