Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i.said.hi

[ Jyp's 2 Day]new 2 P M Official Pictures **edit** Debut 9/04

i am wondering if there is a link to this documentary website

i couldn't find in MNET :sweatingbullets:

it starts on the 25th of January :)

It didn't start yet.

NichKhun is half Chinese and half Thai ^^

About the preview of their upcoming documentary, you can watch it @ tvdeep.mnet.com or just click HERE ^^

How many members do you guys think this group is going to have? We already got 3, 5, and 6 etc. Maybe 7? LOL

It's gonna be like a reality show having trainees compete to win a spot in the group lol

I really like the concept of this.

It means that the trainees REALLY have to prove themselves

to be able to be picked and debut. It's kind of harsh, but at the same time,

it's good since they'll definitely need to concentrate on their vocals, dancing,

stage perf. etc much more so than usual.

They all look cute too ^^.

Only thing is... I hope Kim Junsu debuts with a different name.

I'm saying this mostly for his sake, because the entertainment industry

is so tough already; imagine being referred to as Kim Junsu #2. O_0

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for them!

I THOUGHT IT WAS 12 MEMBER GROUP! BUT W/E...I DONT GET HOW THEY WOULD BE COPYING YG ..?? IS IT B/C OF THE WAY THEY ARE DEBUTING??? :huh:

BUT ANYWHO, I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE ONLY POINTED THE "FINGERS" AT SUJU FANS BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO THINK THE SAME WAY BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND B/C MOST WHO ARE SAYING IT ARE SUJU FANS --LIKE ME BUT W/E ...IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THESE BOYS PERFORM AND I MIGHT EVEN END UP LIKING A FEW...^^ :wub:

I only find Khun, ChanSung, & Junho to be cute and out of the typical. And that Kim Junsu guy should change his name or else there will always be confusion.

wow they look cute! it would be good to watch this doc, i liked watching the Big Bang documentary, so this one will be interesting =)

another kim junsu?lol..im rooting nick khun and lee junho(he looks like Rain!) and kim junsu..

and im going to compare Junsu from tvxq with this junsu..lol..but i will do it in my mind unless there's a poll or something.^^

thanks for sharing.