[ Jyp's 2 Day]new 2 P M Official Pictures **edit** Debut 9/04

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wonbinlover

I love the video. All the boys looked hot and kind of dorky with their perverted faces. I can't wait to see them sing it live because i wonder how it will sound. It sounds like it will be kind of hard to sing with all the dancing and flipping.

Guest Arctic

Okay, I caved in and watched the video. :[

Song is alright, although I expected something more hip-hopish...

But the video was HILARIOUS, I'll give it that. (:

EVERYONE WAS SOOOO HOTTTTTTT <333

I'm kinda disappointed that they only gave Khun the english parts, though... unless my ears deceived me and he sang another part in the song...

Guest MEMENTO

^LOL. In the "Only You" song, you'll hear his Korean. Man, I melt when I hear his voice. <333

Currently uploading the .avi version of the MV...it's medium quality. ^^ If you guys want it, please PM me. Thank youuu~!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

LOLLLLLL. jyp never fails to impress me with his MV and songs.

actually, i did think the video was just a tad bit vulgar cuz all the close-ups of her butt and boobs and the whole bed thing kinda made me go o.O a bit.

but yea, i still liked it though.

i wonder how they're gonna perform this song though...cuz all those flips and twirls and spins

Guest cindeng

i am in total major spazz right now!!!

iv never been in this thread, i was never interested with 2pm

but holy freaking gosh the video is HOT!

they all look so hot esp CHANSUNG :P

and OMG their dancing skills are awesome.

Guest ShortaznGirl
somebody just posted up a good link of the MV

it doesn't go out of sync like the other one.

thanx for the link! i think you should edit your music video topic with this link if you haven't already. i haven't found all the guys from a guy group good looking since

BB

When I first saw the teaser, it reminded me of the So You Think You Can Dance teaser of Canada.

I agree with asdfjkl;fdsajkl, plus Wooyoung and the finger O_O..nonetheless, the scenes with the whole group was good.

I wonder how they're going to do all those acrobatic moves on stage...

Guest Kaydee_Lee

very cute and funny MV! JYP never fails to amaze me. i can't wait to see them perform live and hear more of their stuff! ahhhh! i'm so happy they're finally coming out! they deifnitely deserve it after their hard work. so proud of all of them! ^^

Guest GyrlPwr
i don't know how the rest of their country is gonna take this music video. could be too much for korea.

^ My same thoughts considering "recent events". People have been pretty hyper lately.

Oh well, I enjoyed it. I focused more on the guys anyway. Now that we have the video, I'm wondering about the live perf too. I had a feeling they'd slip in the bboy moves. Is Mnet's stage conducive to all of that? lol

JYP and his friggen songs. He always seems to choose the hardest or somewhat difficult songs to sing and dance to at the same time. It gives all the haters something to nit-pick about. Well, I have faith in the guys though. All their training wasn't for nothing.

Another weird moment for me - I wonder what the fans will cheer at the performance. I know WG's cheer and I heard the 2AM cheer. Now 2PM!?!? Kinda curious.

2PM'S '10 points out of 10' mv

The song doesnt really goes

well with the mv.It reminds me

somehow like the

WG 'so hot' mv

at times.Don't really favour the mv

but the song is stucked on my head.

Nontheless they were hot when they

danced.But i wonder if they really

going to do backflip and stunts

onstage.

And i love Jaebum's new hairstyle.:)

Guest smilexsayumi

^ Yeah same here~ I think the only major scene was the swimming pool with Taek & Junho & Gina XD

Haha I died when I saw Wooyoung with Junsu's fingers! LOL I'm watching it over and over I'm trying

to see who's where when they are dancing O_O hopefully the HQ comes out so I can see who's doing

those major back flips (: Can't wait to see their debut! I wonder if they'll tweak it?

Oh yeah and thanks for the links to the single & MV =D

Still need to download Torrent to view their live~ <3

Guest mika.16

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL the mv is SOO funny, srsly every single facial expression is just sooo funny hahahaha esp. taec/junsu and woo young in the opening scene.

opening scene is SOOOO goood! hahahahahaha

and yoobin is hot at the end.

omg can someon PLEASSEEE put up HQ caps of the mv soon? i can only wtch it on youtube and its not v, good quality!

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ if you look in their Music video thread around the last page there should be a VERY good high quality vid. actually i'll just give you the link.

YouTube don't forget to press watch in high quality.

Guest chuchu728

ahhh so i actually had no interest in 2PM before [dont kill me] but after watching their mv

im really liking them...the video is hilarious!

i guess you can say its 'vulgar' but its seriously hilarious and its the truth

if guys saw a hot girl...they'd be thinking that

i don't mean to compare or anything but i think its kinda funny how groups from JYP are able to

be really sexy and film a video with a girl doing all that kind of stuff when other boy bands can't do that

with other girls cause their fans or whatever and usually the other boy bands are older than 2PM too...

i have no clue if that made sense but yeahhh lol

either way the video is HOTTT and the song is stuck in my head

will definitely be buying their minialbum!

Archived