Production:

SBS (SBS)

Distribution:

SBS (SBS)

Broadcasting dates : 1999/01/24~2000/10/08

Made by: Sin Yoon-seob (신윤섭)

Screenplay: Kim Yoon Yeong

Director: Seong Ji Na

Starring: The late Lee Eun Joo, Lee Min Woo, Chae Rim, Ahn Jeong Hoon, Kim Jeong Hyun, Kim Min Jung, Ji Sung, Lee Na Young, etc.

(A bunch of stars starred in this drama. Looking for more info on this. Please check back again.)

Guest purpleZ

http://pie.daum.net/kin/puzzle/ShowPuzzle....itemid=12767187

and

http://pie.daum.net/kin/puzzle/ShowPuzzle....;itemid=6974872

The two sites show all the actors/actresses who starred in 카이스트. I really liked this show as a girl. :)

Thx a lot for the links! Looking for more info on this old show is so hard :( But will keep looking. Anyone who knows more, please contribute. Thx!!

Wow.. a thread for Kaist.. I've heard of the series mainly because LBH had a short appearance in the drama.. as a blind tutor, and he had some scenes acting with Chae Rim.

Btw, wasn't that LEJ and her boyfriend.. acting together? I still can't remember his name but he was the one carrying her photo during the funeral in 2005. :( Did they start going out after this series?

Thanks for the thread, hope we'd get some media clips, links and more info shared on this. :blush:

Guest purpleZ

Wow.. a thread for Kaist.. I've heard of the series mainly because LBH had a short appearance in the drama.. as a blind tutor, and he had some scenes acting with Chae Rim.

Btw, wasn't that LEJ and her boyfriend.. acting together? I still can't remember his name but he was the one carrying her photo during the funeral in 2005. :( Did they start going out after this series?

Thanks for the thread, hope we'd get some media clips, links and more info shared on this. :blush:

Hey, rubie! Thanks for your help. Ha Ji Won's thread starter has been re-installed! Really?? Lee Byung Hun made an appearance there? Wow! So many stars were in the drama. Most of them are big now. I'd like to see this drama, mainly because Kim Min Jung and Ji Sung are in it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePRtgDmL6tg

video of Kim Jung Hyun and Lee Eun Jooo on KAIST

oo another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuH44i422Q4

Hi SixMyths. Thanks a lot for the links!

• 2 months later...

wow thread for kaist.... this drama aired before i got into kdrama..so i had no chance of watching it at all...

but ji sung~! woldntmind seeing it if it was available...

this is not really related to the drama.. but in an interview (from march this year) ji sung was talking about how kaist became his debut drama... when he watched the drama he really wanted to be in it...so at the end of the episode, he looked through the credits to find the production ppl and somehow managed to call the related persons...and he asked "i want to be in the drama what should i do?" and the person on the other side actually asked him to come for audition and to bring a resume of himself... but up til the he's never written up a resume so he didnt konw how to make one and he asked the person on the phone...lol.. then when he did finally end up coming out on the show.. he had to hide it from his father becuase his father was really against him becoming an actor.. then one day his dad rings him and goes "Someone said they saw you on tv" and he replied "What? Who? " His dad rang him on a second ocasion "Someone said they saw you on tv again" and ji sung said "No... who do you think i am?" (like why would u think i would do such a thing) Then finally his father decided to confirm it himself and when he found out, he rang ji sung really pissed off/swearing "You bastard where are you...what?SBS? You stay there i'm coming for you now"

XDDDDDDDDDDD

• 8 months later...
Guest buddhjie14

I really want to watch this drama... because this Jo Hyun Jae's first drama, and i want to see him act in his teen-age years... he was only 19 in this drama.. wow! i was just 7 years old when this drama was aired, so im not able to watch this... and honestly, im just newbie in the kdrama world...

• 4 months later...
Guest buddhjie14

Happy 29th Birthday Jo Hyun Jae Hyungnim!

It's been a decade since you've been a part of this drama!

I hope you're doing well in your Military Service!

I hope to see you soon on television!

Guest riehae

Wow. Pretty old.

But unfortunately I haven't watched this, and since it's pretty old, it will be quite hard to look for this online.

Archived