Singaporeans, Let's Come Tok Kok!

charzzy

it's under settings.... lol. don't have a HTC with me now (my cousins' bf) but definitely can switch it off. (ok, I'm not useful :P )

I FINALLY got myself the replacement phone for my lost Omnia. SEW995!! the wifi connectivity is sooo much better than omnia, inbuilt facebook and youtube application rocks.

I thought I will miss touch screen, but definitely not so far (3 days so far, LOL). the buttons are very nice to press. ha. :wub:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ningmeng

hello ppl ^^ posted once or twice here before... very long nvr post alr.

anyone using mio? is the connection that bad?

it's giving me a lot of problems and i get so frustrated!

want to change oso must wait until next year may!!!

hai.

Guest mslightning

Mio is really slow at times. It often cuts me off from the net, and the modem restarts by itself.

Anyway, my phone contract is coming to an end (YAY!), so i'm gonna get a new phone. =)

Do you guys have any suggestions? I'm wondering whether to get N97 or not. =P

Guest FNFHELLO

Hi!

im new here.. actually its my first post! (yay)

anyway, i'm going to singapore in december (around the time for sales :P) and I was wondering if you guys could recommend any cool places i should check out/wander around/shop/eat?

I haven't been back for ages and I have no cousins who are my age or female there to go around with me :(

I'm staying wiht my grandmother in tampines area i think... but yeah, i just graduated from high school so im going to SHOP AND EAT AND ENJOY MYSELF haha

thanks in advance!

I got the tickets to sundown festival -- BEG :wub: :wub: :wub:

anyone going??!!!

^^ Tampines is quite nice to shop around! I spend alot of money there.

town area will be orchard, marina square, raffles city, bugis. Plaza singapura too? But I seldom go PS and Bugis.

I should just STOP.SHOPPING.

period. :o

Guest teukiie

Haha Im only on Soompi cuz the internet here in Wellington is so slow, & Soompi opens up quite fast.

Oh, & to search on Kim Jong Kook & for lyrics too ^^

Guest quiinee

yaa the seoul'd thing damnn ex sia? :o

even thouu i wann see beg & ft... but cannot leh $85 sia?

anw anybodyy looking for a job? i trying find job during hols (suuppperrrr brookkke)

anybodyy wann recommendss ??

:D

Archived