Singaporeans, Let's Come Tok Kok!

charzzy

wait.i dont understand..

we have to go to the salon to get the poster?

as in,just go in and ask or have to get a haircut?

btw,first time here.HELLO~

Hello ^^

I think have a haircut there.

If they didn't give you a poster, ask them :D

I bet there will be posters of BEG inside/outside their store.

/Oh wheeee. Top a page! (:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone watched Seoul music video with SNSD & Super Junior? It makes me wanna go to Seoul now >:

same here!!!

i was actually planning for a summer korea'10... but guess i have to push it to autumn korea'10 ..

and god knows if it'll come true then :( :(

btw i heard we don't have to get a haircut to get the posters, they'll be giving away first come first served

not sure... 'but i'll go, hopefully to have a glimpse of them :D

Do anyone know what bands are coming down to sundown festival?

Just read that Brown Eyed Girls are coming down to SG tmw night and autograph session will be this Saturday!!

Is SS501 coming?

Nope.. SS501 is not coming..

Those coming are FTI, BEG, T-MAX and some other solo artiste and famous bboy crew you can check out their official website

Each of the groups will sing four songs, so I think going to the concert is really worth it for a ticket less than $100.

Furthermore it's not just about music, but food and their culture. Totally well! :D

Yay, FTI's coming to Singapore for their Asian tour in 2010. anyone going? :)

I'm still considering whether to go.. since the tix sale is like one week after the seoul out, argh!!!!

but most likely i will... seeing how i really really love their music ^^

I went for their previous showcase and paid the same price so I guess it's all good??

what about you guys?

Guest teukiie

Wow thanks for the link! So, SS501 isn't coming anymore? I rmb Teens/Teenage making them front cover news. Wow 4 songs? Is there the song list?

I think you should go, xingg, but if youre broke, dont. Since FTI is coming on Saturday, if their perf is good, go buy :D

Lol I sound confusing, sorry. It's already 1:38am here in Wellington x)

fan groups for who?

I STILL GOT 1 MORE TICKET LEH. WHO WANT TO BUY FOR ME??? EMAIL ME!

deppstar@gmail.com

babe! are you still craving for timtams? I've been seeing them almost everywhere lately! haha NTUCs have them! both at tampines and at simei!

charzzy> go to the sundown festival thread..zeelynne posted a fan acc

hehe thanks!

babe! are you still craving for timtams? I've been seeing them almost everywhere lately! haha NTUCs have them! both at tampines and at simei!

hehe thanks!

haha. NO MORE!!! My friend just told me he was eating timtams yesterday night. LOL. I POPPPED pimples after finishing the twin pack. <_< <_< <_< <_<

DID YOU GO TO SUNDOWN FESTIVAL???

the damned queue was so bloody long. I'm too old for such stuff. next time please hold it at indoor stadium, thank you.

Archived