Singaporeans, Let's Come Tok Kok!

charzzy

my cousin went for lasik before,

the only problem she had was, she had to wear sunglasses everywhere she goes for i don't know how long..

and the eyes drop she said it was painful when she use them but it's normal... =D

other than that, she had no other problems...

but, that's what i heard from her...

result..at least i passed... =)

not very well done though D:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyoneee!

It's been ages since I last came here lol. x:

Anyway, just to share a piece of news...

Rain arrives for F1 Rocks

rainot.jpg

PHOTO: CHEW SENG KIM

Korean superstar Rain arrived in Singapore on Wednesday morning.

Dressed casually and hiding under a cap, the 27-year-old hunk touched down at about 5.15am.

The singer-actor is in town to film a short segment for the F1 Rocks show.

The three-day music festival, which begins at Fort Canning tonight, will be recorded and repackaged as two music and entertainment shows that will air in more than 140 countries.

Also expected in town to host the show is Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan, 23. The concert boasts headliners from both the East and the West, including Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, A*mei and Jacky Cheung.

source: straits times

Rain has a surprise meeting with F1 winner Mark Webber in Singapore as a part of Ninja Assassin promotion

Singer and actor Rain had a surprise meeting with Mark Webber, German Grand Prix Winner, to promote his Hollywood leading movie Ninja Assassin.

Rain’s agent J.Tune entertainment expressed on the 24th, “Rain attended the shooting in Singapore, being invited from the organizers of ‘2009 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix’ to be held in the country.”

This program named ‘F1 Rocks’ is an entertainment news to be aired on the 26th before the commencement of ‘2009 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix’ on the 27th.

During this shooting, Rain visited ‘Chinese and Japanese Gardens’ which is the most famous monument in Singapore, and played a fighting scene with Mark Webber, 2008 German Grand Prix Winner, over Formula 1 ticket.

This program including a part of Ninja Assassin promotion, will be aired worldwide in about 200 countries such as U.S.A. Europe, Asia, etc. with the news related to F1 through BBC, ESPN, Fuji TV, CCTV, MTV, in addition, it is known that ‘F1 Rocks’ will report Beyonce, Lindsay Lohan, and Black Eyed Peas’s visits.

‘Formula 1′, a kind of car racing World Cup, is well known as expensive sports where famous automobile brands, such as BMW, Ferrari, Toyota etc. take part in. Also, average nearly 600 million people watch the program worldwide per game, and the number of cumulative viewers on the basis of annual season, reach 56 billion as of 2001.

After shooting, Rain arrived home on the morning of the 24th, and is preparing for his ‘2009 Asia Tour, ‘Legend of Rainism’ tour at Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul, Korea, on October 9th and 10th.

source: naver

Anyone going to see him? :D

RAIN!? :o WHY IS RAIN HERE ? :o :o :o ?!?!! D:

my exams start on 5th & end on 12th

yesssss meetup ^^ (bfore 27 october *cough*)

btw i gave up on MFL cuz YEH's character was too irritating for me -.-

Guest ohmylamb.

try bww??

got to know my result today...

sigh.........

KILL ME please )):

i need a new spec...but i'm scare :X

my degree going to reach thousand already D:

I just got my results last night online.

OMG? I passed Math, can?

I have new spectacles but they're not fancy.

Black frames; didn't know they are boring although people like them~

I want to have Lasik too but gosh, how much is it?

During this shooting, Rain visited ‘Chinese and Japanese Gardens’ which is the most famous monument in Singapore, and played a fighting scene with Mark Webber, 2008 German Grand Prix Winner, over Formula 1 ticket.

What? LOL

But hey, he came in secretly?

& in the morning?

Nobody knew about this...

I'm anticipating MBLAQ!

Can anybody here help me?

If you order stuff from online and it doesn't come to you for ages long, it either means they cheat you or you didn't open the door when the postman came right?

So if we believe in the second reason, we should go to the nearest post office and just queue up?

But I don't have the tracking ID.

My brother ordered yo-yo months ago.

[both siblings have been cheated -_-]

Thanks, if given help.

v thanks jiaqi! & deppstar!

Hello!

Any SGians in Perth?

Im studying in perth (3rd month now) and have withdrawal symtoms from the rather slow internet and no KBS world on tv!

Haha.

I just got my results last night online.

OMG? I passed Math, can?

I have new spectacles but they're not fancy.

Black frames; didn't know they are boring although people like them~

I want to have Lasik too but gosh, how much is it?

What? LOL

But hey, he came in secretly?

& in the morning?

Nobody knew about this...

I'm anticipating MBLAQ!

Can anybody here help me?

If you order stuff from online and it doesn't come to you for ages long, it either means they cheat you or you didn't open the door when the postman came right?

So if we believe in the second reason, we should go to the nearest post office and just queue up?

But I don't have the tracking ID.

My brother ordered yo-yo months ago.

[both siblings have been cheated -_-]

Thanks, if given help.

v thanks jiaqi!

if you order stuff online, there are 2 types of postage, normal mail and registered mail.

Registered mail means there will be a tracking code and you are able to track your parcel status on singpost website via a code number. the Postman will also personally deliver the parcel to your house. If you are not at home, the Postman will leave a card with details and you will go down to the named PO (written on the card) with your IC to collect.Alternatively, you can call the PO and arrange for another delivery at a time where you're at home.

For overseas parcel, you have to check if they have tracking codes a not as well. usually if the items are bulky, with normal or registered mail, you have to collect it at the PO.

Hello!

Any SGians in Perth?

Im studying in perth (3rd month now) and have withdrawal symtoms from the rather slow internet and no KBS world on tv!

Haha.

Lol I've heard lots about the sucky internet services provided in OZ. Just gotta get use to it eh

Enjoy Perth!

I wanna study overseas someday too ._.

Archived