Kim Kang Woo 김강우

myownsecretmind

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2n89dth.jpg

Hi all~

I cant stand anymore as a silent reader.hahhaa

Its time for me to join this forum without hesitation infront all of u, hope this forum getting more recognition n visitors

Firstable I really admire his acting skill, not only his pretty face or his Hot Sexy body…First time I saw him on Beauty & Beast..he acted as a Cool Guy..it suited a lot with him..made me had something chemistry toward him at dat time..

But I never saw him anymore until Story of A man aired…n now, I always waiting new eps of the drama every week..his act more awesome n brilliant then I love the story n other cast too

You know what, like my buried love has came up from a long sleep..he comes again into mylife fulfill my day with his shape…glad with it.

Btw, does anyone know his variety beside sang sang plus n Yashimanman, its ok without sub..as long as I can see him often on my computer

Anyway…thanks for those lovely, hot, sexy, handsome pics of him..thank u ..thank u..thank u…..(may I take these out?)

Sorry for my poor n standard english

^ Awesome, I didn't know he did an MV. I don't know what Yoo Seung Chan was singing about, but Kim Kang-woo looked so sexy and sorrowful in that MV <3 *melts* Made some screen captures. Have to say he looks gorgeous in all black and dashing in white!

yscmv1.jpg

yscmv2.jpg

yeoran: glad to see another KKW fan! I too didn't know about him until Story of a Man aired. You can take out the pics and stuff, but please credit and don't hotlink :)

You can add me to the latest addicts to Kim Kang Woo!! Been watching Story of a Man and was curious to see what else he's been in. He's so goodlooking!! Something in the eyes... it's very unique. So I'm like trying to see what else he's been in, and I was so shocked to find out he was in a movie with Park Si Yeon last year!! Woah I'm so like slow XD the chemistry those two have in Story of a Man definitely had been built from something else, and now I totally get it.

He's a really, really good actor too! I love men who look good and can act (ones lke Kang Ji Hwan, not like Daniel Henney :P) So I'm gonna start watching his older movies and such. He's been in a lot of movies as the lead actor, I was quite surprised (Rainbow Eyes, Le Grand Chef, Marine Boy).... he definitely needs more attention!!

Guest bi_and_me276

in the beginning, i didnt know who he was. however, after watching marine boy, i felt in love with him ^^. his acting was great. now, i even like him more cuz i see him twice a week in story of a man. ^^ cant believe he's my mom's age hahahah anyways, i still like him hehhe

Guest valley girl

Have you watch marine boy? God he is damn hot !! Tell me he is perfect. My another new addiction instead yoo ji tae . I become more more crazy in love with him.

Let me HAPPILY join the club!

I didn't even who this man was until Story of a Man. His acting blew me away and of course it doesn't hurt that he's one damn fine eye candy! Thanks so much for the pics!!

Aziraphale: thanks so much for the MV screencaps! I must watch this MV!

does anyone know if he's still dating han hye jin's older sis? i like it when celebs stay dedicated to their non-celeb partners even after gaining fame. i hope they didn't/don't break up!

^ well, here's a pic of Han Hye Jin and her sister Moo Young:

hanhyejin.jpg

Apparently Moo Young and Kim Kang-woo have been dating for five years. So nice to know he's in a good relationship ^_^ Han Hye Jin talks about her future brother-in-law here: March article

panacea: you're welcome! Did you enjoy the MV? I quite like it and Kim Kang-woo looks so hot regardless of whether he's wearing white or black :blush: And Yoo Seung Chan has a good voice.

And some older pix:

Blue Dragon Film Awards 2007, with Kim So Yeon

kimkangwoo161.jpg

Pusan International Film Festival 2007, with Lee Hana

kimkangwoo148.jpg

with Kim Min Sun, co-star for Heavenly Creature (2006)

kimkangwoo158.jpg

Singapore trip to promote Le Grand Chef (2008)

kimkangwoo149.jpg

so the name of his girlfriend is Han Moo Young rite?.._____ wow, congrat to you MooYoung Eonni, ur so lucky

i hope the relationship will gonna ever lasting

KKW so handsome on Yoo Seung Chan MV, i heard dis song when i watched FO, eps SonDamBi (i didnt know the Model was KKW, n i found it after saw the MV)

btw KKW new project .. i really wanna know....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest csnrain

I've actually seen Kim Kang Woo in other movies but I never really took notice of him until I watched Story of a Man. He is such a great actor and I hope he gets a lot more offers in the future =)

Guest valley girl

Girl i have a Story of a man.. i will watch this drama soon kkk..

i am upset since i am so busy working if not . i will post his picture everyday

Guest valley girl

1_L_1245288146.jpg

17111086.jpg

Eros or 오감도

Eros is the theme for this film that 5 directors have come together to work on.

The semi nude movie poster has been released!

The 16 actors and actresses have come together to portray the different face expressions of Eros to their imaginations.

"Five Senses of Eros" will be released in July 9th!

Let's check out the film about many different episodes caused by Eros. It starts Jang Hyeok, Kim Kang-woo, Kim Soo-ro, Bae Jong-ok, Kim Min-seon, Uhm Jung-hwa, Hwang Jeong-min, Kim Hyo-jin, and many more!

cred http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-movie-ne...ers--19646.html

Trailler :

Picture of him :

48789809.jpg

cred Daum , labelled

Archived