Kim Kang Woo 김강우

myownsecretmind

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[special Feature] Married Korean Actors – Kwon Sang-woo, Ko Soo, Kim Kang-woo and Ji-sungSpring is a popular season for wedding. So, we have a story about married Korean actors who made us sad and broke our hearts. Why did they hurry so much?
But we hope they will stay married for life and live happily ever after with their loving wives.

♥ I know better about marriage! – Kwon Sang-wooKwon Sang-woo married to actress Son Tae-young in September 2008. The media scrambled to report the ‘Marriage of the Century’, which drew a lot of attention not only from the Korean fans but also foreign fans. Kwon Sang-woo, who got married earlier than the other actors covered in this story is living a happy life with his wife and son ‘Luke’.
Well, his popularity may seem to be on the decline a little but it’s too early to jump to conclusions. Let’s wait for his next movie ‘Detective’.

♥ ‘Kovid‘ made many women cry – Ko SooKo Soo got married in February in 2012 to a woman 11 years younger than him. Many would think he’s still a single because Ko Soo’s private life is completely veiled. ‘Kovid’ (his nicn name, which is for Ko Soo and Statue of David) made many women sad who heard about his marriage.
He changed his former image by playing a married man in his 2013 movie ‘Way to Home’.

♥ I wish he was my brother in law – Kim Kang-wooKim Kang-woo got married to Han Moo-young, a sister of Han Hye-jin. He is on a roll after the marriage and continuing his acting career. Many women who don’t know about his private life well would think he is still a single as his characters have usually been unmarried men. We can’t conceal our envy of his wife.
Kim Kang-woo plays rookie prosecutor Kang Do-yoon who is involved in a conspiracy after his sister was killed by a mysterious murder case. 
♥ We acknowledge his marriage because he got married to Lee Bo-young  - Ji SungJi sung got married to actress Lee Bo-young in September 9th. They looked so happy that many offered hearty congratulations to them. We are curious about his marriage life after the marriage of the century.
Ji Sung will make a comeback with new movie ‘Good Friends’, which he started filming last January starring Ju Ji-hoon, Lee Kwang-soo.

Written by Han Jihee, Photo by Belactors, NEW, CJ Entertainment, Translated by Lee Sarah | April 17 2014 | Get it K

I pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family of the people of SEWOL...

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 14, 2014
Kim Kang Woo accidentally drinks gasoline while shooting a new film
Source: STARN News
20141114012554_5464db91a8ca9_1.jpg
Kim Kang Woo was taken to an emergency hospital while shooting a new film.
On November 13th, a press reported Kim Kang Woo was taken to an emergency hospital because he drank gasoline while shooting a new film."
According to a representative of the movie's production company, it is true that Kim Kang Woo was taken to an emergency hospital, but he is in a fine condition.
A representative of Kim Kang Woo's management agency said, "We are very sorry for causing concerns, and we are going to our best for Kim Kang Woo's quick recovery."
Kim Kang Woo is playing in his new film as Yeonsangun of Joseon, and he started shooting the film in September.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

• 1 year later...

I'm sad there's not much love for Kim Kang-woo here, cuz he's an excellent actor. Currently he's in Goodbye Mr Black, and doing a damn fine job as Min Sun-jae. Even though the character is not well-written, Kim Kang-woo gave Sun-jae layers where there were none, and I enjoyed his portrayal. I hope he gets more good projects soon!

Some pics:

mrblack_photo160415110240imbcdrama0.jpg

mrblack_photo160415110240imbcdrama1.jpg

With co-star Lee Jin-wook:

mrblack_photo160407162049imbcdrama2.jpg

mrblack_photo160407162049imbcdrama0.jpg

• 4 months later...

Thread for his new movie Overtime:

Stills from the movie:

jQkhLCO.jpg

Spoiler

On 5/14/2016 at 6:11 PM, Aziraphale said:

I'm sad there's not much love for Kim Kang-woo here, cuz he's an excellent actor.

Yeah, where is the love??

Random stuff to make up for it?  :D

He's been doing theater lately, in Hamlet:

Kim Kang-woo (Goodbye Mr. Black) will take a break from the screen and take to the stage instead, where he’ll share the role of Hamlet with Kim Dong-won in an adapted version of the Shakespearean play. Hamlet, the Play will run from August 2 through October 16 at Seoul’s Chungmu Art Center (formerly Chungmu Art Hall), and tickets will be available for sale starting mid-June. [My Daily]

from the June 11 edition of Dramabeans News Bites

QHYgzfm.jpg
source

Old stuff...from the poster shoot for GMB, from C-Jes:

2bpRCis.jpg

source

GMB stills:

Spoiler

oLlvZak.jpg
bdTDxHZ.jpg
qeiviCu.jpg

Even random-er old stuff:

Spoiler

B3aw7kF.jpg
gdfiQuH.jpg

Love these two from the set of Missing Noir M:

vcdBpnd.jpg

Spoiler

ErWE6UK.jpg

Okay, 'nuff for now.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Need more you say @dramaninja ? It's quite alright, I guess men are a bit slow. This is a complete dead give-away. Look at these after the deed breakfast eyes.:wink:

tumblr_p6w3iprUPe1valxs7o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p6w3iprUPe1valxs7o1_500.gif

tumblr_p6w3iprUPe1valxs7o3_500.gif

Still not convinced?

tumblr_p6tvw4Nqs91valxs7o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p6w3iprUPe1valxs7o5_500.gif

Her use of left hand is another dead giveaway for those of us in the know.:wink: Ask any pervy ajummas here. Notice the time lapse between breakfast and the late lunch here. Any use of time lapse in this drama is clearly suggestive that something else transpired between meals - other than cooking food. Something that made them very hungry.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p6tvw4Nqs91valxs7o1_500.gif

tumblr_p6w3iprUPe1valxs7o9_500.gif

tumblr_p6w3iprUPe1valxs7o10_500.gif

Look how much even chummier and lovey dovey they are after their 'afternoon delight'. And why would they change clothes between meals on the same day? LoL:naughty:  Don't click on this link unless you're really curious - Afternoon Delight. Sorry for you younger audiences here for the crash course in Asian grown up humor. B):phew:

This page is in disrepair. Oh well. These and many more from recent 2018 fans of KKW here:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 2:47 AM, meechuttso said:

This page is in disrepair. Oh well. These and many more from recent 2018 fans of KKW here:

I am now officially the only follower of this thread!  (I just followed again but I've posted here before - 99% sure I already followed it back then...I think the thread get archived and brought back to life so followers got cancelled)

Maybe someone needs to volunteer to take over the thread :)

More Jak Doo! 

F2mZtRj.jpg

e4sCJej.jpg

dKKX3U4.jpg

Spoiler

saNk9p5.jpg

oWlVIFL.jpg

Spoiler

fhXuA6O.jpg

OQcmadA.jpg

Is yellow track suit Jak Doo the best Jak Doo?

Spoiler

iaBi6s4.jpg

Or floral Jak Doo?

Spoiler

oxxH4oK.jpg

all images taken from the official site: news or photo sections

Pls repair this thread..repair the photos i see many photos cant be accessed i need to know all abt kim kang woo.calling all soompier and kkwholic/fans pls update current activity of actor kkw.im new fans dont know which place i can get knew him except this thread.i hv fanpage at facebook pls help me to know him from the start he debut at entertainment industry..thankyou!

7 hours ago, HRyujin said:

Pls repair this thread..repair the photos i see many photos cant be accessed i need to know all abt kim kang woo.calling all soompier and kkwholic/fans pls update current activity of actor kkw.im new fans dont know which place i can get knew him except this thread.i hv fanpage at facebook pls help me to know him from the start he debut at entertainment industry..thankyou!

It would be great if someone wanted to take over and tidy things up around here.  I almost want to do it myself, but I know from experience that it's time-consuming (and I don't have an exhaustive inventory of KKW stuff just sitting around, lol).

If no one volunteers, though, I'll do what I can to fix it :)

In the meantime, do you have any specific things you're looking for?  I'd have to google just like you, most likely, but I'm happy to help if I can.  I've glanced at a couple of pages of this thread randomly and the loss of imageshack and photobucket took its toll, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 4:58 AM, ecs707a said:

It would be great if someone wanted to take over and tidy things up around here.  I almost want to do it myself, but I know from experience that it's time-consuming (and I don't have an exhaustive inventory of KKW stuff just sitting around, lol).

If no one volunteers, though, I'll do what I can to fix it :)

In the meantime, do you have any specific things you're looking for?  I'd have to google just like you, most likely, but I'm happy to help if I can.  I've glanced at a couple of pages of this thread randomly and the loss of imageshack and photobucket took its toll, for sure.

pls tell me from the first he debut,his childhood,wedding,family, drama,reality show and movie...if u dont mind u can also join my facebook page abt kim kang woo:

http://facebook.com/kangwoo1978

i dunno how to start coz im still not knowing abt him yet...

pls calling All kangwoo fans to help me with that page to share from his debut started.

did he already hv fanclub comunity??

how he usually calling fans??

like LJG calling his fans as his angels, KW oppa??

i think he still not popular in facebook..so i made the one.

sorry for too much questions already..thankyou for ur attention...

add me also at facebook:

http://facebook.com/chaeryungie

thankyou,thankyou again❤️❤️❤️

• 7 months later...

Hola friends.

A belated 2018 summary of what else KKW accomplished in 2018.

I didn't know he was in http://asianwiki.com/The_Vanished_(Korean_Movie)

(not a great role, but the poor married actor had to do some more kiss scenes, against his wishes).

Then there was an unexpected one, quoted below.

And for his stellar performance in the Oh-Jak-Doo work, the MBC Top Excellence Award - congrats to Kim Kang-Woo!

12 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Hola!

Thank you @larus for the follow up and nice summary to a memorable 2018 for our favorites. I didn't even know KKW had won the Top Excellence Prize!! So well-deserved - Jak-Doo 4ever!!!

Now while Uee was too busy hosting the KBS drama awards (becoz she's currently in the weekend 52-eps one there too, and I don't know if she had anything to say for KKW about the MBC awards), I also found out something that might help all the Jak-Doo-holics here squeeze one more drop of OJD-like aroma from KKW from 2018.

Turns out KKW was in another KBS 2hr special drama for Fall 추석 (Korean Thanksgiving) special back in September.

After_The_Rain-P1.jpg

http://asianwiki.com/After_The_Rain

(I post it here since I couldn't find any other threads about this short drama which probably not many people even know about, but the actress, Lee Seol, won KBS year end special award for her work! She also got MBC year-end award for current work in 'Less than Evil' and voted the 2019 most anticipated actor/actress by industry insiders, FYI).

While KKW's role (name Bong-Gil here, at least about half as hicky a country-side name as Jak-Doo) may not be up to the immaculate, impeccable, super-hero masculinity level of the legend, Oh Jak-Doo, for us OJD fans here, you'll find plenty of moments reminiscent of the man, the legend to giggle over, and at any rate, it's short and sweet and not angsty.

Long live OJD and KKW!!  :love::innocent::love:  Recommended drama!

Shout out to @chardonnay @aloraloralora and @slatgaya and @maddymappo too!  

• Guest changed the title to Kim Kang Woo 김강우

Archived