Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

Guest hi_chew

he sent me:

"Dear Sweetheart,

I would love to have lunch with you today. Thanks bye.

- Sincerely, Me"

lol i thought that was simple and cute x]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dollycaroline

when i had exam ;;; my bf sented voice mail;;

i couldnt stop crying xD

the voice mail said Good Luck on the exam

especially when you are sick with cold... I hope you get better and I love you dont

forget that and i have something suprise for you

and there was pause... and the voice mail ended...

and i was like what the heck..... =_= there was video message xD of him singing his own song... ( the one he created just for me and he was playing the guitar)

the lyric was like this

The one I love with all my might.

The one I'm thinking of tonight.

The one that helps me make things right.

The one I long to kiss goodnight.

The one I dream of when I sleep at night.

The one I think of when I hug my pillow tight.

The one that makes me happy when she comes into my sight.

The one I'm not giving up without putting up a fight.

- To "The One" that changed my life.

Guest jellie_kookie

I was texting my friend who was in pain due to a desert hiking the day before. Yet she managed to text me an essay-long SMS. :')

We were talking about some guy who always texts me, says he isn't interested and yet flirts with me.

An excerpt: "He's too stupid and dense to see that you're pretty and that he actually likes you. He doesn't know what he wants. If both of you aren't careful, he'll cause more damage than the Brit boy did."

Then from the guy I like during a friend's drumming performance: "You should get up there and sing. You're better in many ways." WEEEEE~

Guest kimmmm

I know this is supposed to be for txts emails and voicemails, but i couldnt help but think of a short convo that i had with a guy that was txt msg material? haha

guy; are you catching the train today?

me; if its raining im catching the bus. but otherwise i;ll catch the train

guy; ..its not raining :)

*note: we worked in a shopping centre with no view of the outside world*

Guest shesmiles

I get these spontaneous texts from him and they just so happen to make my evenings :) Don't mind the cheesy parts

Been telling him that I'm heartless.

Him: if you don't have a heart you can have half of mines.

Me: thanks for offering half of your heart... why can't I have all of it?

Him: you have half so I can have half. Together we are one person. If I gave you the whole thing then you would be one person and I would be nothing. You can't have one without the other.

Random texting at night after we got off the phone

Me: sorry if I don't reply... most likely means I'm ignoring you on purpose ;)

Him: That'll only make me pursue you harder ;)

Me: really now? does that mean you're.....?!

Him: :D

Me: I don't know what that means.

Him: It means you make me happy.

The good morning and good night texts are always so sincere.... Yeah.

Guest ELUNE

my boyfriend sends me text messages a lot and it usually gets cheesier at night when i'm about to go to bed. one time i got so depressed and he knows i might hurt myself (given my history =__=, but i didn't even think about it. i've recovered) so he texted me:

"you are my life, please don't have negative thoughts about it. let me love you, i'll prove to you that my feelings won't fade as we grow older. I truly love you and nothing will change that."

and some other times he'd say "take care of your body, it's not only yours now."

what i'm amazed is that when he's talking with his mom or brother he's kinda grumpy and with me he turns all sappy and cheesy :3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kawaiixgrl

him:do you want to see me?

me:i do darlinggg

him: come to me, or i can come to you

me:hahahah kidding, i don't want to see you at all.

me:kidding about kidding LOl

him: hah, and my girlfriend is comedic@@ man, the list never ends does it? --->he was being sarcastic lol

me:-______-

him:<3 you've got it all in my eyes darling

The last text got meeee

Guest hiswendy

He and I are polar opposites. Our interests differ as well as our world views. I told him I worry that one day he'll wake up, realize I'm everything he hates about the world, and leave me.

This morning he texted me, "I woke up today and realized how different we are- and how lucky I am to have you around."

Guest eien29

My boyfriend and I always text each other good night. When he's out later than before I go to sleep, he still messages me cuz he knows I check it in the morning :)

"Bed time finally for me ! Goodnight ma chérie, I miss you too. Jte voie bientôt :) xox. My girl is the best."

Guest NeonSunshine

I think I just have a lot of random texts from him; He's not my boyfriend though. Just a really close friend. I kind of miss him since we haven't talked in months. They're not texts, but the first one is. All the other ones are IMs.

him: You'll always be my loser and I'll always love you.

--

him: one day im gonna kidnap you and take you home

me: ...why?

him: make you mine :3

---

him: where are you?

me: living room.

him: why so far away

me: far from what? lol.

him: me

Gaaahh. He was so sweet. >///<

a friend of mine recently lost his phone and finally got a new one and he message me asking me text him so i did and moment later i asked if he was able to get all his friends phone numbers back and he told me 'yes because it just automatically update itself' so i told them there was no point in me texting him then so he said: "oh i just wanted to see your name in my message inbox" LOL so cheesy but made me smile like crazy.

Guest kitakaoin131

I don't have a boyfriend right now. But my guy friends say the cutest things. Like:

"It's been too long."

"I'm not watching Inception, until you come with me!"

"I'll wait for you, it doesn't matter how long."

"wake up! I miss you!"

"wake up! I love you!"

"Why are you so cute?!"

Guest aBlueMeanie

him: kelly you're a nerd, help me with my math homework

me: -_____-

him: haha i'll take that as a yes ;D simplify: 18x-8i>6(3x-4u)

the answer's i<3u LOL xD

kinda made me shake my head at its stupidity, but still made me laugh cause it was really cute

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omgitscrystal

I have this close guy friend and he calls me his "daughter". I have no idea how i started as well lol.

So one Saturday morning, I woke up and found a new message from him.

"Daughter!! I haven't talked to you in a week!! D: I miss you so much!! :)"

Archived