Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

Guest Xyeun

Yesterday, I had a little spare time so I decided to text him.

Me: How are you doing my dark chocolate man?

Him: NOT TOO BAD MY ASIAN VANILLA. HOW IS WORK?

Note: He usually gets defensive about people calling him dark skinned and such, but he makes an exception for me lol.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told him I would confront my ex and settle things.

He said: "Of course! I'm glad u feel liberated. I'll be here when u need me :) "

When I accidentally friendzoned myself, he said "I would be more than happy to have you as a friend. I'm glad I met you."

Damn, now I know why I fell for him...

• 6 months later...

me: i love you. so much, i think it's more than my heart can handle
bf: i love you more than my flabs can handle and i have alot more flab than heart hahahaha
me: pfffts. what happens when your flabs all disappear huh???
bf: if they turn into abs then i will love you six times more

my boyfriend is actually quite average, he just gets a chubby belly after he eats. keke such a lovable dork~ <3 ^w^

~ Betty

Guest ShinZhu1430292195

i have to...
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z

Did i miss something?
Yeah, I miss "U"

hehehhe
made by myself :D

kakaotalk : Shinichi_kr

Guest xorisa

My boyfriend isn't the romantic type tbh. But nonetheless, he stills sends me those typical I love yous that every guy/girl would send. Sometimes it irritates me at the way he is, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Guest staticlullaby

Message one:
You're going to owe me for leaving me alone all night =0 I know you have no credit, so don't respond but I still like leaving you messages oddly. Maybe just knowing that it'll make you think of me makes me feel better =o

Message two:
My little sweetheart, I love you. I live for one hundred years, I adore you.

Guest bananabolt.

This is one from my best friend. We were talking about our new years resolutions when I told him that I didn't have any. He replied with -
"I'll make a resolution for you then :DTo visit (his name) at school every 2 weeks while he desperately struggles with his intense studies :D"
Because I finished school last year, while he is now in his last. Ah, I don't get to see him often anymore, but I adore my best friend to bits. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tiannie1430268553

Me: SKIPPING SCHOOL YAYHim: LOL WHAT WHYMe: DMVHim: hahha good luck babyMe: Pass (:Him: that's my girl <3
"I'd say you deserve a cuddle sesh for being so adorable""It's nice to hear your voice again." We hadn't talked on the phone in a while, since he was getting situated with his new schedule back at university.

Guest arronyans

I was mad because of something, and I guess he sensed it. So I told him what happened, and he replied:"Awwww! Don't worry, *his name* will give you a BIG HUG when he sees you." ;3
Me: I can't fall asleepHim: That's what happens when you think of me too much!-.-"
I was sick and he wanted me to visit.Him: Come here and *his name* will take care of you!Me: If I do come, there better be a soft and warm place for me to sleep!Him: There is! In my arms. kekeke
Slept over at his place for a night, then fb him the two days later:
Me: Dude. My jeans smells like you!Him: How does it smell like?Me: Like Hmong people?! lolHim: ... You know. I was going to say that same about you ...Me: ????Him: Yesterday when I was going to sleep, my bed, pillow and blanket smelled like you .... I couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours because I kept smelling it .... I miss you, stupid. 
He doesn't say these kind of things anymore... -.-" But I still lah him much. hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Archived