OMG those caps lol thank you azn*gurlie for uploading them

I love it how you even pinpointed sunny and tiff by circling them LOL

and yeh it looks like seungri does love the girls LOL

Soy you changed your banners ?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the bb thread .. lol seungri looked like he was teasing tiffany haha with the lollipop, like haha if you dont say you love me, im going to break your lollipop. haha gosh i can totally see him being the little bully to fany, even though she's his noona .. haha

2219652888_8cab2ae93a_o.gif

lol i like to switch up my banners alot, but there usually all yuri centered nowadays, but i told all my graphics friends to make me some soshibang blinkies and such for us to use

Guest Lishathestain

Oh my god, that is so cute ! Keep making more, I love it ! <333

Seungri whispering to Tiffany was really cute. He always looks so giddy :D I love him.

weee thanks lol.im thinking of making taeyanxssica one now lol. they both look giddy actually wait tiff is always giddy! she's just that adorable :D

I just made some caps for the Music Bank SoShiBang interactions...

I'm sorry for the crappy caps...It's my first time taking caps...

SOSHI-BANG RULEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

It was soooo adorable <33333

I was listening to Baby Baby and Last Farewell this morning, and the Baby Baby Baby parts in both song are soo familiar yet with different styles. One is techno/hiphop-ish and one is pop/cute-ish. I find it soo adorable

ahhhh thanks for the caps! <3333 kyaa look at that boy go! lol omg they srsly look cute together hahha! small things like this makes me all fluffy inside bcos, again, it's not scripted baby!! :D

^^ tsk tsk tsk haha i love how yoona is looking away in the last picture where maknae whispers to fany, hahahaha do i sense some jealously ?

omg love tee-ri<3333

I got all spazzy when i saw those caps!!

haha and yoona looking away..jealous much?

ohhh maybe she's looking for GD yeah? lol "oh so u chose tiff huh? fine..where's ur leader!!?" hahah!

I just realized when sooyoung or yuri does their solo parts, the other girls in the back would do this dance movements that's similar to bigbang's last farewell "baby baby baby" part! you know the hands from shoulder wtvr movements lol i'm bad at describing this but yea..the baby3x part lol. only the girls do it w/ lollipops in their hands hhehe.

Guest Vivian1430263011

i got real bored out of my mind. so i decided to do something for the hyoyeon & TOP couple because they're both so hot <3

4kyxsm.jpg

ahhaha. i hope its okay. i love doing manips but this is my 2nd manip between soshibang other than a jiffany one i will show you right now. xP

fa7ngp.jpg

i did this manip right after i saw tiffany & jiyong on MVD with yoona & seungri and i completely fell in love with the couple because she was so hyper and cheered him on and when they high-fived...OMG. i swear, sparks <3

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Look what i found in the BB thread.

e0091873_4799fcfd93a84.jpg

bb16.jpg

In the first picture it almost looks like ______ ( cant see her face but i think its tiffany)

is pushing Daesung and GD apart haha and the second one seungri's talking to ________

( i think its sunny?)

Guest Lishathestain

^LOL tiff wanted some time alone w/ seungri, daesung! don't u get it? hahah that's cute. and yea that's Sunny ^^

quazylilbaby - ooohh top&hyoyeon!! hot hot! and i like the jifany one..ahhh tiff's expression is sooo cute!

_FLY - awwweeh really? lol i bet seungri wanted the lollipop for himself but to shy to ask muahah!

ahh i capped these cos there's just so many soshibang moments at musicbank!

2ur5seh.jpg

seungri's playing w/ tiff's lollipop ^^

popsicle <3 look at how good they look next (well kinda) to each other hahah

2pr8jrt.png

2hi3rr4.jpg

and because of this one.. i think i like hyoyeon with taeyang better than with top. and top with ssica hahah! cos taeyang&hyoyeon can dirty dance together <3

nz0sqo.png

and of course TiRi!!

21c6mwi.jpg

omg yeah. height wise and look wise, im kinda starting to dig taeyeon & hyoyeon now, haha they match pretty well and our topsica couple looks pretty hot next to each other. and im pretty sure hyoyeon can teach taeyang some moves that he didnt even know existed and vice versa lol !

rifany <333333 gahh enough said. so darn cute !

Guest LindaDoll

TIRI! Tiffri? Rifany? Hahaha, WHAT DO I NAME THEM?! They are just too cute together!

I love this clip where Tiffany says SeungRi in an American accent: Here.

Everyone's probably already seen it but HOW ADORABLE! She's practically saying, "I'm in love with Seungri." Only..not really. XD

AHH, poor Jiyongie. Oh well, he can always cry on my shoulder. :)

LOL we're calling them Rifany, lmao i dont care who you are, we CAN NOT name this couple TiRi, just because Tiffany & Yuri make up TiRi and thats like my favorite pairing when it comes to snsd, lmao RiFany is original and sounds like something cute that i would name my pet kangaroo after, if i had one that is.

Guest LindaDoll

LMAO. Rifany it is! XD I think I shall start calling all kangaroos Rifany now just because it fits. It's a cuddly sort of name, lmao.

Guest &anita_*

omo! i was just thinking yesterday about the RiFany couple! Since RiFany is my favorite couple, i was just thinking that i wish i could see more moments of them, and them WHAM! RiFany just smacked me in the face with their cute moments x]] That picture was so cute, the one where Seungri was playing with Fany's lollipop, and then whispering to her! im definately on a RiFany high right now!

@LindaDoll: Hah RiFany IS a pretty cuddly name isnt it xD this name definately suits this couple! B)

lol I totally spazzed when I saw Soshi after Big Bang! XDD

Sadly I don't have the end part downloaded.... BUT I WILL! XD Just for the SoshiBang parts!! LOL I was so angry when the ending was cut off. D<

Thanks for all the cute gifs and everything! <3

I love soshibang!! <33 :3

SeungRi & Tiff is so cute!!! LOL

Guest melo.breeze

hey i've picked something up pretty interesting about couple naming

you can make 2 fink.l member names out of the soshi bang members

look daesung + yuri = sung yuri

hyoyeon + lee seungri = lee hyori

AHAHAHAHA man im so bored i actually picked this up LOL

it's so insignificant LOL and the hyoyeon and seungri is just so random. cant picture it LOL, but the name comes out as lee hyori

Archived