Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

not only they have similar name BB-GG

and they both do the Doll Concept pic thing

but if u watch more carefully

u know that BB got this "jumping rope" move in Last Farewell rite? (wait is that the song?....nvm)

dun u guys see that SNSD also doing that move in Girls Generation??? XD XD XD well not as much as BB but they deff doing that move

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pips_feefa

soy, i bet you're the Soshi-Bang fan first&foremost.

this thread getting so hot. :sweatingbullets:

more Soshi Bang ♥ moment!

someone make gif to this :blush:

SNSD fancam KBS Gayo Festival Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwpDaVLMPE

SNSD fancam KBS Gayo Festival Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ihsy--zNw

credit: octieu2005

sorry if have been posted before.

Guest GDxL0VE

oh snaps, Labelle, i just noticed that! and yeah its in Last Farewell. wah~ doll concept. xD

daesung and tiffany were so adorkable on MVAD, but im a fan of Tae-D and TeeDee.

cant seriously wait for Music Bank. =D

Guest renjitehsmex

idk, i like soshibang! much much much better than wonderbang

they seem so cute and the girls in snsd are cuter!!

seungri IS SO CHEEKY IN THE ALL PHOTOS. THIS LITTLE MAKNAE.

Guest Lishathestain

Lishathestain-LOL.I miss those moments in Manwon...sigh happily.how happy seunngri is when going into the girls' room.^^

thanks for sharing all those caps..and yeah seungri always try to impress the girls.so cute.<33 but still GD and Yoona is still my fav Soshi Bang couple!

yeahh seungri's all like "i'm in the same room as 9 pretty girls!! *must calm down*" well didnt really work cos u can tell Seungri was so hyper&nervous at the same time lol.

and yea GDxYoona are lovely lovely lovely.. i kinda like Seungri w/ Tiffany more ^^

u know that BB got this "jumping rope" move in Last Farewell rite? (wait is that the song?....nvm)

dun u guys see that SNSD also doing that move in Girls Generation??? XD XD XD well not as much as BB but they deff doing that move

ahhh i knw it!! i was about to point that out but i wasnt really sure lol. and yea the pretty dolls and the gangsta dolls.. how cute kekeke!

idk, i like soshibang! much much much better than wonderbang

they seem so cute and the girls in snsd are cuter!!

seungri IS SO CHEEKY IN THE ALL PHOTOS. THIS LITTLE MAKNAE.

LOL.yes they're cuter huh? seungri IS the cheekiest one! i just want to keep him in my closet.. well not rly.. but yea..lol.

more pics..

jessica-taeyang-top with teddy bears

1200709175simsim1508011uq3.jpg

BB20photobook0008.jpgBB20photobook0015.jpg

both leaders are seriously bullies

7yphb1i.gif

1172592489a4469654906b10510710l.gif

leaders being adorable

33205615ve9.gif1.jpg

Guest roseltv

I also think BB and YoonAh is cute together but the couple leader would be not bad. Now I remember one thing. In the Manwon Happiness, both leaders were chosen for help day and the way they react is kind of similar. Like how they said it's not their money so they can do whatever they want with it :P

I can't choose my favorite couple lol coz they all look cute together :)

Guest pinkbaby827

hey

they look so good together.

the thing that u said in the beginning of the post was wrong.

they are not in the same entertainment.

big bang is from YG.

SNSD is from SM.

i just wanted to point that out.

^^ lol when did i say they were from the same ent company. haha i should know better. im a huge fan of both groups individually and together, lol the least i can do is remember their companies

Guest LindaDoll

the pretty dolls and the gangsta dolls.. how cute kekeke!

AHAHA! I can't stop cracking up at that comment for some reason. XD

I LOVE THOSE GIFS! Leader-sshis belong together, they're both huge dorks and rather violent towards the members lol.

OMG, CITRA, THANK YOU.

When BB came out with Last Farewell, that was the first thing I noticed! [besides, Baby Baby Baby, of course ahaha]

I was like...WHOA THEY DO THAT IN GG.

SOSHIBANG HWAITING~

I want a banner xDDD

Guest Lishathestain

AHAHA! I can't stop cracking up at that comment for some reason. XD

I LOVE THOSE GIFS! Leader-sshis belong together, they're both huge dorks and rather violent towards the members lol.

hahahha! i'd exchange my ken doll for some gangsta dolls anytime :D (not that i still have my ken doll..nope..nah..no).

yep they can be violent AND cute at the same time..how cool is that? lol. altho i kinda think TaeYeon is actually more violent than GD :sweatingbullets:

oh and this..

209m3hf.jpg

:lol:

Guest sockrahtease

i can feel an immense of comparation between sooshibang and wonderbang O_______O

there isn't any "immense" comparation. it seems to only be evoked when people like you come in and mention it, seriously.

there are a lot of people asking "where did SO SHI BANG (not sooshibang) come from? it's so random?"---uh, it came from the fans' minds, sparking from the interactions between the two groups on variety shows.

Guest Donghae4ever

i never notice these two groups but they look so cute ^^

i actually like both groups so i LOVE the pairings haha

taeyeon and GD are such funny/lovable leaders XD

there isn't any "immense" comparation. it seems to only be evoked when people like you come in and mention it, seriously.

there are a lot of people asking "where did SO SHI BANG (not sooshibang) come from? it's so random?"---uh, it came from the fans' minds, sparking from the interactions between the two groups on variety shows.

LOL so agreed. haha honestly we soshibang isn't as big as the other bang, lol but i dont care. soshibang isn't random, it's only random for those that just follow trends, haha i love our soshi bang fans, because since the boys and girls dont have alot of shows or stuff together, every little tiny thing we find on them we post, and spazz, haha thats called being grateful for the tiniest of things. plus i just love soshi bang because of how naturally cute both groups are when they are together :)

But I heard Big Bang is heading to Japan, soon :(

And I really wished there'd be a collab someday, too and even though I knew they weren't going to on the 25th, I was a little disappointed XD

Archived