Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

Guest twist&fall-

i love soshi bang!<3

oh my. yay. bb appa gd and soshi umma taeyeon icon! my favourites!

haahha. but then again, i couldn't pick which soshi member to be with which bigbang member.

x( oh wells. LALALA. ANYWAYS. i'd love to see soshi collaborate with bang someday! or better, soon no?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love soshi bang!<3

oh my. yay. bb appa gd and soshi umma taeyeon icon! my favourites!

haahha. but then again, i couldn't pick which soshi member to be with which bigbang member.

x( oh wells. LALALA. ANYWAYS. i'd love to see soshi collaborate with bang someday! or better, soon no?

'p lol of course you love soshi bang, haha but thats because you love me. haha go make some soshi bang icons, dude so i can use :) or better yet gifs to share with other soshibang fans !

haha personally i think that g-d and seungri should share all the girls.

haha ok if i had to finalize pairings, i would do this :

taeyeon - gd. - thats just how its gotta be.

yoona - seungri - yoona - oozing chemistry.

hyoyeon - top - sooyoung - oozing sex appeal and sooyoung has the height.

yuri - daesung - sunny - oozing energy and smiles

jessica - taeyang - seohyun - haha romantic prince yb with soshi's ice princess and maknae princess

omg soy I love the comic thingy XD!!

you're so creative hehe..I love what yoona says lmao..

just cos yoona and GD are my faves<33

the icons are ooh so gorgeous^^

you need to make more *coughGDandyoonacough*

oh a yoona and GD gif I made awhile ago:

its just a normal gif..

whenever I look at the gif..it seems like GD has his arms around yoona's waist lol (oh how I wish!)

wdasxa6.gif

jae yeah SoShi never looked bored watching another artists perf,they look sooo excited eventho maybe they kinda dun like the songs hahaha^^ they really respected ppl round them

soy OMG hahahaha I love that pic with caption XD Sooyoung yeah we all know her weakness is Sungmin XD

Daesung XD XD XD "sunny and yuri cute" hahaha

Seungri Bwahahahaha "pretty girls pretty girls dont get distracted...Im so sorry but i love snsd" hahahaa hilarious

WAKAKAKAKAK Jessica "kill mood" XD XD XD OMG

blue_smiley/karen? hahaha his arm on her waist? Wow i think seungri will dislike the idea hahaha

remember that he's the one who's HEART sooo excited over snsd XD

Guest pencilcasee.

LOL Tiffany's caption is priceless as well as Sooyoung's :lol:

Too bad no TOP & Taeyeon, my two favorites. Might seem weird to others, but I'd totally think their pairing would be cute. Maybe it's cuhs I'm a bit biased haha. Opposites attract sorta thing, but TOP's actually not all that fierce looking all the time. He can be a dork just like Taeyeon. Plus they can share some yanggeng :)

^^^^ LOL haha you're not weird at all, lol even though though top looks like he can eat up taeyeon, haha she's quite the powerhouse, and i mean they are the two oldest ones in the group. lol haha and i think taeyeon would make things less awkward, haha she just has perfect comedic timing. haha i think she could honestly bring out another side of him <3

and another common thing between the two groups.

gd & yoona like to bite random things ?

10xh7x5.gif

14lit52.gif

and a little daesung & yuri spam .. haha my two favorites from bb and soshi

their smiles :

313p2t3.jpgjjtwlc.jpg

2rzyp0z.jpg11kilxx.jpg

their bodies (two of the best bodies in the groups, imo) :

2laof8.jpg11rr587.jpg

DAERI <3333

Guest Muddie Murda

I really like snsd and big bang together. haha they look like a really fun group. They should do some projects together. It'd be a hit! They look cuter together. Um, WG looks wayyyy too old for Big Bang. Yes bash bash

keke I made two GD-yoona icons<33

jgkhzc2.jpgjnmnbzh5.jpg

Soy! I love how you keep coming up with these similarties!!!

the GD-yoona biting thing is so funny lol

im trying to think of a name for them but it sounds so weird!!

G-Yoona

Yoo-Dragon (wtf?)

Jiyoona?

Yooyong lol?

arrgghhh!!

omg those icons are soo adorable. hahaha i hate you though !!! gahh i can't start loving gd&yoona. hahahah gotta stay on the gd&taeyeon side .. and seungri and yoona side. gahh incredible cute though.

i was thinking about yoong ! hahaha but thats dumb too -_-

i have to stay true to the appa & umma of both bands .. gahh gd&taeyeon leader love XD complete dorks with perfect timing. haha and obviously bad help-day people as we have learned from seungri&yoona's manwon

Guest littlemisstiny

★ Because Sunny and Daesung (D-Lite) could totally be Sunny D-Light and sponsor for Sunny Delight <3

LMAO

MY FAVOURITE QUOTE!

Guest melo.breeze

oh god soy i totally agree with your pairings. first time i ever started thinking about soshi pairing with bb the first thing came to mind was taeyang and jess. and one reason that came to mind was they both have totally sweet vocals.

Guest Coopcayke

I came to love SoshiBang ever since Yoona seungri manwon eps

especially when Seungri said they're the same age n said "annyong" to each other <3

Guest GDxL0VE

ohmagah~ this thread is growing faster every passing hour. and i love Soshibang so much! its all because of Manwon and MVAD.

at first i got so irritated when some people kept mentioning wonderbang. if you like wonderbang more and soshibang, go to the thread. =3

i SO wish that Soshibang could do a musical collab together. it'll be quite entertaining to see them perform together.

here's a random question as i was looking at the pairing icons:

Which SNSD member looks great with each Big Bang member?

G-Dragon: this has to be Tiffany, IMO, hands down. she was so supportive of him during MVAD and they're both so dorky.

Taeyang: Hyoyeon because i think they make a powerful dancing duo.

Seungri: YOONA~! they look so cute together when i first saw them on Manwon.

Daesung: Yuri because of their killer smiles. =D

TOP: for some reason i think of Jessica. O.O idk why but i think it's kinda entertaining to see them together. he's like the rapper and she's like the powerful singer. okay now i dont make sense at all. =D

but your facts are the cutest things ever. i love the sunny d-light one.

i'll be back later with Soshibang icons or banners!

Guest telurgoreng

weird~~~~~ why don't open this thread before wonderbang appear n become popular??? so weird~~ no comment though. don't see the chemistry, sorry..

Archived