Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

^^ lol haha i like seungri & tiffany. lol and def. daesung with yuri, even though they havent been on anything together, their smiles are great. and of course daesung and taeyeon, just because taeyeon's trot singing is amazing!

lol i love how people HAVE to come in here and comment about their love for Wonderbang over SoshiBang, lol if i wanted a comparison thread, i would have made one. to mee soshibang is the underdog of all pairings, because of how people don't think they match up, haha but i think the chemistry between them is more natural :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I totally agree with the leaders pairing and then each of the BB boys can get 2

girls . HAHA PIMPN .

I think it's so useless for people to come here and confess their love for wonderbang.

Guest cookievang

Oooh you are awesome SOY. THANKS for making this thread. my two most beloved groups of all time

BUT wait a min. THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ABOUT HYO YEON IN THE "BECAUSE" section... :(

you should put Because Hyo Yeon & Tae Yeon both love to show off there dance moves. :D

Hey just the truth, because if you notice Tae Yeon is always on staging dancing his butt off, I mean of course he dances with the other boys

but there are many times where he just dances doing his own thing...and whatnot. :) hehehehe Thanks

you know i wouldnt mind seohyun & taeyang pairing up either, just because during maknae's mtv episode, she said that all the other girls in the group are like always watching romantic movies, and she thinks they're sappy and how she doesn't know what love is, and taeyang is like the ultimate mr.romantic, it would be cute <3

lol .. so people would rather have 13+9 people on stage, vs just having 14 people .. thats about the size of suju alone, haha personally i think having 14 is the perfect number and i would love to see soshibang :)

Guest vt__hunnii

I LOVE SOSHIBANG<33 so cute together ^^

hahah althought I like Wonder Bang a bit more, sometimes I wished there was more BB to complete GG :P

Guest sockrahtease

^^ lol haha i like seungri & tiffany. lol and def. daesung with yuri, even though they havent been on anything together, their smiles are great. and of course daesung and taeyeon, just because taeyeon's trot singing is amazing!

lol i love how people HAVE to come in here and comment about their love for Wonderbang over SoshiBang, lol if i wanted a comparison thread, i would have made one. to mee soshibang is the underdog of all pairings, because of how people don't think they match up, haha but i think the chemistry between them is more natural :)

i agree. quit with the WG ish.

ANYHOW; my ideal So Shi Bang couple is Tempo & Hyo Yeon. They'd look so hot together.

Guest wlimilk

hehe^_________________^v

i used your taeyeon icon[:

seeeeeeeeee?

:points:

credits are in the member title(:

well first of all i love this thread.

the facts are so dorky(:<33

btw: PEOPLE THIS IS A SNSD&BB THREAD NOT A WONDERBANG!!

i just wanted to get that out^^b

haha[: i can just imagine BB teaching SNSD dance moves.

&SNSD teaching BB GG songs[;

its a given.

the perfect thread for them~!!

>__________________> through i would prefer people stopping with

the wonderbang & superjunior+snsd thing.

establishing a rule like: please dont talk about other collabs here; this is strictly a snsd&bigbang thread[;

would help<33

it was an awesome idea to make this^^b

thanks(:

-wooyungielove.

Soy aaaww u made this thread YEAAAAAAAAYYYY BANG GENERATION!!!! SOSHI BANG BIG GENERATION U NAME IT hahaha

Btw could you make the gif from one of MVD where GD laughed then look to Yoona then they laughed together the new year special episode

also the one where Sunny touched GD's jacket from kbs song fest fancam

(Im sure no other galband ever touched GD's jacket b4 except when they have to act)

and when Seungri laughed at the gals conversation and the gals not even talking to him hahahahaha

and yeah Seungri really concern bout Yoona XD

he said that yoona must eat more coz she looks willowy XD

what I love bout the gals and the boys moment are not scripted,they laughed each other and supported each other in game show and ofcourse from fancam we can see that^^

[n]Soy aaaww u made this thread YEAAAAAAAAYYYY BANG GENERATION!!!! SOSHI BANG BIG GENERATION U NAME IT hahaha

Btw could you make the gif from one of MVD where GD laughed then look to Yoona then they laughed together the new year special episode

(Im sure no other galband ever touched GD's jacket b4 except when they have to act)

and when Seungri laughed at the gals conversation and the gals not even talking to him hahahahaha

lol give me the links and the time and ill make some soshi bang goodies. lol atm im trying to make some manips XD and added the new rule. thanks mintee, haha i fixed it XD

v its not bashing, but this isnt the wonderbang thread ? so why do people have to compare the two group pairings, you know ?

Guest gd-ise.

the facts are adorable =]

soshi and big bang should do a collab sometimes

but saying bb&wg makes a better pairing is not really bashing

everyone has different opinions :sweatingbullets:

Guest sockrahtease

Soy aaaww u made this thread YEAAAAAAAAYYYY BANG GENERATION!!!! SOSHI BANG BIG GENERATION U NAME IT hahaha

what I love bout the gals and the boys moment are not scripted,they laughed each other and supported each other in game show and ofcourse from fancam we can see that^^

uh-huhhhhhhh. : D it's not scripted! that's the best part~ i love watching good sunday miraculous defeat. when Yoona went up in the episode on the 13th to do that one competition where you dance until the song stops and then you try to push the other person off, GD was staring at her all adoringly. <3 //

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q2HKLwbC1Zw

at 2:24 and STILL at 2:38 hahas~ and then GD's all dancing and whatnot at 3:05 to their song. Also, it was him and Yoona who were two out of the three who did the timed competition at the end too~

^

yes that's why I love them both coz it's more natural not acting

and and and if u watch the 13min fancam of SNSD at KBS song fest u'll see Daesung cant stop looking at the gals i mean REALLY REALLY CANT STOP LOOKING when they're doing that crazy dance during Show Rival hahaha

Soy here here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2HKLwbC1Zw

^

wait is that the one >.<

I mean it is from that ep but I forgot in that link or not >.<

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I know i already posted like 3 times already i just wanted to say one more thing.

In Seungri's and Yoonha's Manwon Happiness, when seungri went to see yoonha,

he stated that everyone is excited to see BIGBANG and SNSD together haha

then YB goes who ? It only you thats excited. And then GD adss "in his heart hes

excited" Haha that was sooooo cute . And i love how SNSD congratulated BB for being

nominated . and and how they messed up on their fighting thing <3

Guest sockrahtease

^i thought that was really cute too. tekkie says the cutest stuff : DDD

wasn't it GD who messed up the "hwaiting" part hahahas~

LaBelle could you post up the link for that fancam for me? I'd like to see it. ^^

Guest jaeners

Let's write a letter to YG and ask him to get BB to collab with Soshi. But then we'd have to do that to LSM too. Hahahaha. I would love to see them collab one day. Thank you for making this thread, Soy. :D <3

Guest alainachen_604

Ohh La La! LOL xD

this thread grew fast :)

Aw sorry soy. I think i was one of those ppl who talked

about wonder bang? xD

but you know its just our opinions ^_^

Archived