Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

Guest jaehominjukey

From what show is this from? ej2mr.jpg ? it is not FO is it? i hope they have more interactions with each other! i think they are fun!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^that was from variety show- Miraculous Victory & Defeat in early 2008 for New Year Special episode.  That show was so funny. and daesung was so cute and funny in that episode. biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...
Guest luv4yen

Guess what I noticed? Taeyeon had pink extensions for "The Boys" and GD has pink extensions for his album "Alive" XD Coincidence?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest caysandralala

Guess what I noticed? Taeyeon had pink extensions for "The Boys" and GD has pink extensions for his album "Alive" XD Coincidence?

I know right? I noticed that too. G-Tae<3

• 5 months later...

Hi There! SNSD and Bigbang lovers! I've created a blog about Soshibang.. http://foshoshibang.wordpress.com/

Pls. visit and i would like to ask the permission of everyone if i can use your post on my blog. I would really appreciate it. (: THANK YOU!

BTW.. im a JiFany lova..

SNSDxBB

Archived