koalabear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest izzit4me

This is my favourite drama so far... I adore how the love developed between JaeBin and SanHee... and how JaeBin showed his love for SanHee, whenever he like it... JaeBin is just like a kid infront of SanHee trying hard to get her attention. He's always by her side, whenever she feels sad... Awee... I love this kind of love story. It doesnt have to be between a superstar and a housewife to acheive tat perfectness... IMO. :)

My favourite scenes:

- JaeBin hugged SanHee in order to prevent her from seeing her husband at his engagement party, and JaeBin was protecting her face away from all the reporters.

- Jaebin and family playing the "Watermelon Seeds" game at the beach.

- Jaebin hugged SanHee from the back, when SanHee brought the first-aid kit to him, after he was hit by Sanhee's ex husband. Jaebin told Sanhee, he feel "pain". But when he hugged SanHee... he said he felt better that way.

- Jaebin imitate his "Brother" infront of SanHee, as he thought SanHee like "gentlemen".

- Jaebin made effort to make everything look like back when they were 19 yrs old. By preparing the uniform, the lunchbox.. etc. (SWEET)

- Jaebin went missing after discovering tat Hyun was his son. And he went to school, to pick up Hyun to spend quality time with Hyun. Sanhee joined him soon, as Hyun informed JiMin about their whereabouts. And the 4 of them spent time happily together.

- Jaebin went to stay with SanHee at her new house, after SanHee quit being his housekeeper.

- Jaebin went to SanHee, and asked her to go to the press conference with him, to confess to everyone, about the truth behind his lies to the media.

- Jaebin rescued SanHee from all the reporters infront of her house, and told everyone, SanHee was his first love, and the only woman he ever loved. SanHee came out of her house, and they exchanged glances, and they hugged, in front of the media.

- Jaebin's marriage proposal to SanHee. He imitated the part when SanHee first wanted to "offer herself" to Jaebin, in exchange for money, to help her ex husband... hahaha... SO FUNNIEEE!!!

- The Wedding of course! Who wouldnt love tat WEDDING!??

- The next morning after they consummated. Jaebin was telling SanHee, she is the most beautiful woman.

- The last part, when Jaebin left a note in the lunchbox, telling her HE LOVE HER. And he threw "I LOVE YOU" words to her, when SanHee looked up at Jaebin.

Ahhh... I love this drama so much, that I am watching it all over again! :D

Guest my_kangin

Aww, my uncle was in this drama (:

But ahh, I can't belive Choi Jin Shil's death! Poor her ToT

My uncle even went to her funeral and I saw some pictures. I feel so sorry for her family, especially her kids ):

Hope all goes well for them!

Guest kesalan

hi,

does anyone have this dvd in korean version?

Last Scandal

i was wondering if the pic quality is in HD as those on download.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amashka

Is it in the original sound track?

it's not in the original soundtrack.

where can i get this song or the lyrics, even not romanized?)

thanks.

it's not in the original soundtrack.

where can i get this song or the lyrics, even not romanized?)

thanks.

i men't the song jea bin sang with his guitar...

• 3 weeks later...

^ graceyco...yup, time flies really so fast, it's already been a year since LS aired, though personally it will take a while for me to be able to rewatch the drama, for sentimental reasons I guess

about your question, the best TV drama in the 45th Baeksang Art Awards was Angry Mom/Mom Has Grown Horns

Guest iluvjin

I love LS!! It was such a good drama!! Both actors had good chemistry and love the story line!! If i had someone who still loved me after all those years I'll love them too! I was glad that she got a divorce with her husband he saw such an a**hole. The sound track was also nice and the i was glad they had a happy ending!!!

@koalabear things happened so fast. and cjs's death. :( gaaaah. me too i have not yet re-watched this drama since i don't think i can still bear the thought of cjs passing away. but still LS is definitely one of my best drama's.

aww shucks. LS should've won :P

@iluvjin yeap yeap LS is one of those unforgettable drama because the chemistry between them is perfect. no moment is a drag :"D and one of the korean drama's that did not disappoint the viewers with a hanging or tragic ending.

Guest vkkkim

Just finished watching my very first CJS work. Can't believe that she's gone. I can totally understand now what a loss it was to the drama world ...

LS has easily become one of my favourite series. Highly recommended to anyone who has not yet watched.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

^ yes, its really a brilliant drama...and still missing it tons...will try to rewatch this again soon as I've finished watching another Choi Jin-shil drama...

anyway posting news about the PD-Writer of this drama, after The Last Scandal of My Life Season 2 got cancelled, PD Lee Tae-gon and writer Moon Hee-jung will collaborate again in the upcoming SBS Weekend Drama; Smile, You which stars Lee Min-jung and will air this October

Lee Min-jung gets her first leading role

August 5th, 2009 // by javabeans

Lee Min-jung, most well-known for her recent role playing Lee Min-ho’s annoying (but endearing) fiancée in Boys Before Flowers, is getting her first leading role. It’ll be in the new SBS weekend drama Smile (more literally, Smile, You [그대, 웃어요], which is a working title).

At first glance, the story seems somewhat reminiscent of early descriptions for My Fair Lady — Lee Min-jung’s character is the immature second daughter in a chaebol family. However, one key difference is that this chaebol family is on the decline (while Yoon Eun-hye’s is very much still rolling in the riches). After they are thrown into sudden ruin, they are taken in by the family of their longtime chauffeur (played by Choi Bool-am, the grand chef in SBS’s Gourmet). One can only imagine all the sorts of shenanigans that arise.

I think I’m hooked already! The setup has got a lot of familiar elements, but employs just enough of a twist to make me want to see how all this plays out. This makes sense given the PD-writer team of Lee Tae-gon and Moon Hee-jung, who showed their ability to add refreshing touches to well-worn, familiar stories with last year’s updated Cinderella tale The Last Scandal of My Life, which was zippy fun. On top of all that, Lee Min-jung is bright, charming, and talented. Sign me up.

The drama which will follow the just-premiered Style and air in October. According to a representative with SBS’s drama department, Lee Min-jung’s casting is “almost finalized,” which means the documents have to be processed but the casting is pretty much a go.

Via Newsen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/lee-min-...t-leading-role/

Guest imogene_af

I cannot believe I JUST discovered this drama, I thought it started out too silly in the beginning, but by Episode 7, I was hooked. I am a bit sad that I didn't get to discover it right when everyone was really watching this, but better late than never, right?

• 5 weeks later...

im watching this drama right now. i just sucks bec my internet cxn isnt that good so i have missed some of the scenes. but i couldn't wait to see it on our local channel starting this monday. i cannot believe i just discovered this drama just now! i thought older actors won't appeal to me. but it did! im lovin it!

• 1 month later...

Archived