[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

yooboo, john and outsider so glad that you finished this series fast. well cant blame ya. we did finish this fast too cause we cant stop from watching 1 epi to another. ^^ i miss ahjumma and dong chul so much!! :) and yeah cant wait for the 2nd installment, agreeing with you ovette that it SHOULD be this november! SHOULD! ahaha!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Scandal Fanmade MVs

These are the fanmade MVs of this drama from me. I love the chemistry between Jung Joon Ho and Choi Jin Shil..and like Jung Woong In's character as well. Love how the scriptwriter ended the drama..Enjoy!

1)MV Last Scandal - Sun Hee Theme

Song : The OST “Ae In It Suh Yo By Lee Eun Mi ”

Clips : Sun Hee's scenes from K-Drama “Last Scandal Of My Life” (MBC-2008)

2)MV Last Scandal - Love Is Coming

Song : The OST “Sarang Ee Ol Gga Yo By Byun Jin Sup”

Clips : All Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Last Scandal” (MBC-2008)

3)MV Last Scandal - Sun Hee and Jae Bin's Love Theme

Song : The OST “Yak Sok By Jung Joon Ho”

Clips : Sun Hee and Jae Bin's scenes from K-Drama “Last Scandal” (MBC-2008)

Guest intapak
:o i can't believe she died. i was waitin for them to make the 2nd one. that's too bad. my omma and i loved watching her. that sucks

yeah, I just learnt it by now from dramabeans, what a terrible teribble news. She's so cute and talented, and I enjoyed her acting immensely as Sun Hee. I hope they're not gonna replace her with another actress for the role.. :tears:

I'm actually speechless after reading the news. And to think I was just planning to watch this again, as in today. I was so looking forward to Season 2. Yes, no one can replace Hong Sun Hee.

I really don't know what to say, I just hope her kids will be able to survive through this eventually. And may CJS rest in peace.

Guest uskpop

Does anyone know the direct download (eg. megaupload) for this series? I looked at the 1st page and I couldn't find any except for clubbox.

Thanks.

Does anyone know the direct download (eg. megaupload) for this series? I looked at the 1st page and I couldn't find any except for clubbox.

Thanks.

you can try mysoju.com

according to Dramabeans' article, Season 2 might not push through, according to the drama's production staff but still no formal announcement on it... :tears:

Apparently the day before her death, Choi had spoken to her Last Scandal co-star Jung Jun-ho over the phone and told him, “What’s wrong with this world?” When it was falsely circulated that she’d lent Ahn Jae-hwan money (she’s a good friend of his widow), leading to his suicide, some people even called her a ruthless loan shark and implied she had a role in his murder. (The murder rumors are spurious and unfounded.)

When asked on the 2nd if those words indicated that she’d decided to end her life, Jung was unable to speak for a long moment. He then said, “With our upcoming drama [Last Scandal season 2], I had been talking with Jin-shil regularly on the phone. ‘Jun-ho, how can the world accuse me of being a loan shark? This isn’t happening, is it?’ she kept asking.”

Jung had told her, “It must be upsetting, but it’s a stress that famous people have to put up with, isn’t it? Time will take care of things. You told the police the whole truth in the investigation, didn’t you?” However, he added, “I never could have even dreamed that she would do something so extreme.”

The drama that was to be Choi’s next project, Last Scandal Season 2, is now up in the air despite being fairly far along in the planning process. The first season ended in April to much popularity and spawned the word “jumderella” to refer to Choi Jin-shil’s ajumma Cinderella character. The sequel was to reprise Choi and Jung Jun-ho as the two leads; screenplays were in the process of being written and filming to begin in December, to air early next year. At the moment, a production rep said the project will probably be discontinued, although no official decisions have been made.

OH my. I only heard this through my friend, angeli, this morning. i really couldn't believe what she wrote in our chat. My gosh. I really can't believe it at first. why her? aww she's such a wonderful person. :( and it's sad that she had to do these because of her problems. :( haaay. i still don't want to believe that she's already gone. awww. :(

may she just rest in peace. i just feel sad for her 2 children, haaay why did you have to leave us jin shil. ;( it's a very sad news. it breaks my heart. aaah i can't concentrate on my exam! :( awww. haaay.

yes. nobody can replace sung hee. :(

Just heard the news..OMG,unbelievable!!I still can't believe this.. :tears:

I just read the interview from her thread that shows how much she love her kids.Feel so sad for her kids...

Choi Jin Shil Interview

Wish her family the peace & strength to get through this sad moments.No other can replace you as Hong Sung Hee...

Guest baima22

I was really in shock and so affected when I heard about the news. May her soul rest in peace. :tears:

I was hoping this were not true ... Five days have passed. I have to accept it is true. so saddddddddd

I was hoping this were not true ... Five days have passed. I have to accept it is true. so saddddddddd

I was hoping the same.......but...sadly this is true that she is in heaven now. ... Really sad... I still remember seeing her as a happy, smiling, confident, strong woman in the Last Scandal NGs and interviews just only few months ago.... I could have never imagined that she chose this way to end her life.....May her soul rest in peace!

Archived