• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[Lily's Take] So Yi-hyun's Adorable Daughter

photo935549.jpg

A picture of So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin's daughter, In Ha-eun, was revealed.

On the 19th, actress So Yi-hyun posted a picture on her official Instagram account. In the picture, So Yi-hyun's 2-year-old daughter, In Ha-eun, was captured in a cute white headband with a big bow and pink clothing. So Yi-hyun added a caption saying, "She's looking quite feminine already now~~ Lovely little miss~~ #26monthsolddaughter #InHaeun #Littlemiss".

True to her caption, her daughter looks much bigger since we saw her last and is growing up beautifully. Many netizens complimented her saying, "Like mother, like daughter!".

Source

• 7 months later...

412ff9feaec347cf9f0f8faee97b37d3.jpeg?s=

So Yi Hyun Reveals Both Of Her Pregnancies Were Unplanned And She Had To Cancel Work

Actresses and best friends So Yi Hyun, Hong Ji Min, and Jung Ae Yeon appeared on the August 30 broadcast of tvN’s “Life Bar,” sharing drinks and stories with the hosts.

So Yi Hyun, who now has two little girls with her husband In Gyo Jin, revealed that both of her pregnancies were unplanned

so-yi-hyun-life-bar-540x303.jpg

Moreover, the actress found out she was pregnant with her first on the day that she was to sign a contract for a new drama. She said, “It was the day I was going to sign a drama contract, and I felt really strange. I was out in the morning to eat with my husband, and when our potato pancakes (gamjajeon) came out, I felt a little sick. I couldn’t eat anything that we ordered, and I ate rice mixed with red pepper paste and sliced peppers. My husband said that I should try taking a pregnancy test, and then when it came out positive, I called my agency.”

She continued, “On one hand, I was so thankful, but there was a project that I had agreed to do. I apologized to my agency [saying I couldn’t do it]. But my husband was so happy. And I was really happy when I found out about our oldest, too. No dramas or anything mattered to me, and I was just so thankful.”

Spoiler

so-yi-hyun-life-bar-1-540x303.jpg

“But for my second,” said So Yi Hyun, “it was such a surprise that I cried. I had an advertisement contract and [other work] lined up.” She added that she was starting to miss acting. “With the pregnancies and childbirths, it has turned into a three-year hiatus, and I’m starting to crave acting. I love my kids, but I still miss my work and my career.”

The actress revealed that her and her husband’s decision to open up their lives, home, and children to the public through “Same Bed Different Dreams” took several months. She said, “I was thinking we shouldn’t do it, but I wanted the opportunity for my husband. He’s so charming and fun, and he’s someone who people could easily fall in love with. The fact that no one really knew this other side of him was such a shame, so I decided to go for it with the mindset of introducing my husband to everyone.”

so-yi-hyun-life-bar-2-540x305.jpg

source

• 3 months later...

5baf114b056c4b93a004ad569c08fc24.jpeg?s=

So Yi Hyun Talks About How People Questioned Her Marriage To In Gyo Jin

So Yi Hyun moved her husband to tears during her acceptance speech at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards.

On December 28, So Yi Hyun received the Excellence Award for the Show and Talk category. The actress and her husband In Gyo Jin currently appear on “Same Bed Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny” where they showcase their everyday life as a married couple.

“Is it alright for me to accept this award?” began So Yi Hyun. “When I was getting married, a lot of people asked me why [I was getting married to In Gyo Jin]. I appeared on the program to show you that he is a lovely person with plenty of charms. Thank you for giving me this award.”

Watching his wife on stage and listening to her speech, In Gyo Jin became emotional as his eyes filled with tears.

So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin got married in April 2014 and have two children together. The couple is currenly receiving lots of love from viewers of “Same Bed Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny.”

In-Gyo-Jin-So-Yi-Hyun.jpg

source

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived