So Yi Hyun - 소이현

Guest White Star

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34.375px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid;"Three Days

• Drama: Three Days
  • Revised romanization:Sseurideizeu
  • Hangul: 쓰리데이즈
  • Director: Shin Kyung-Soo
  • Writer: Kim Eun-Hee
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: March 5 - April 24, 2014
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

The South Korean President travels to a villa to enjoy his vacation. After three gunshots are fired, he disappears. His bodyguard Han Tae-Kyung (Park Yoo-Chun) attempts to find the President.

Notes

• "Three Days" takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "
You Who Came From the Stars" and will be followed by "You're All Surrounded" in April, 2014.[*]First script reading took place November, 2013 at SBS Ilsan Production Center.

Cast

DRAMA CASTING & NEWSMain cast secured for Three Daysby javabeans | November 13, 2013 | 75 Comments

soyihyun_20.jpg

Well, somebody just went on a casting spree. Upcoming action-thriller drama Three Days, which stars Yoochun as an elite bodyguard leading the search when the president goes missing from his villa, has lined up and confirmed the rest of its cast. So here we go.

So Yi-hyun (Who Are You, Alice in Cheongdam-dong) is now onboard to play one of the Blue House bodyguards. She’ll be the cold, serious, dutiful type who’s the brains of her department and plays an important role in unraveling the secrets shrouding the case as the good guys try to track down the sniper who opens fire at the villa.

I’ll admit to feeling a moment of sinking disappointment when I saw the headlines naming her as the female lead, but came back around to relief to hear that Park Ha-sun is also confirmed to play the other female lead. I don’t know which actress will have the bigger role but I really do hope it’s Park (she’s the local police officer who joins the case and helps Yoochun), because she’s the stronger actor and has had chemistry with her male co-stars before, whereas I’ve found So Yi-hyun cold and unapproachable in everything, even when she’s doing a decent job acting out the part. Or maybe three days is too short a time to develop a romance with our hero and Yoochun will be the sole star of the show, which I could live with.

yoonjemoon1.jpg

As previously teased, Sohn Hyun-joo (Empire of Gold) will indeed play president, yay. He’s an amazing actor, and has so much range — he’s equally convincing being a badass mofo as he is being meek and heartfelt. His character grew up in an ordinary household, but his intelligence got him to Seoul National University and Harvard Business School, and he’s now a president with a strong focus on economic issues. He’s definitely too good to waste as a missing character without any screentime, so I’ll be crossing my fingers that Sohn will get a decent role to play despite being kidnapped/disappeared.

Joining the team is drama veteran Yoon Je-moon, who will play the chief presidential secretary. I guess that makes him one of the good guys, which is totally within his wheelhouse, though I do think he plays good villains. If by good I mean cracked and ragey, which I do when thinking back to The King 2 Hearts, where I always thought of him as a Rumplestiltskin who got his toys taken away.

As a 24-esque thriller that unfolds its entire series over a compressed period (three days, obvs), the drama will premiere in February on SBS.

Via ChosunJoins

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Upcoming “Three Days” Drama Reveals Character Posters for Park Yoochun and Park Ha SunUpcoming “Three Days” Drama Reveals Character Posters for Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun

The upcoming SBS drama “Three Days” released character posters for actors Park Yoochun, Park Ha Sun, Son Hyun Joo, So Lee Hyun, Yoon Je Moon, Choi Won Young, and Jang Hyun Sung

The dark themed posters show the characters’ charisma and intensity. It also introduces the characters’ names. All the characters, except Park Ha Sun’s, wear dark suits that match the overall theme of the posters. Park Ha Sun, who plays the policewomen Yoon Bo Won, wears a sharp police uniform. 

Park Ha Sun’s individual character photos were also released by SBS. In these, Park Ha Sun’s simple and innocent beauty shines even in the police uniform. The picture of her holding a gun also shows that her character will not be some pretty face. 

“Three Days” will air on March 5 at 10pm on SBS. You can watch the trailer here.

CR: Soompi

• 1 month later...

Looks of disbelief from Han tae kyungimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.cr: youonlylove6002 * suncine445
i love this scene . . wonder what makes them "close" for HTK to feel so betrayed 

So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin admit they're dating

so-yi-hyun_1396831669_af_org.jpg
So Yi Hyun (30) and In Kyo Jin (34) have admitted to their relationship!

Their relationship was first reported through TV Report, but both sides have now admitted their relationship. The two had the same label, and had even acted as a couple twice in dramas. 

Their label said, "We confirmed with In Kyo Jin that he was dating So Yi Hyun. They've known each other for over 10 years. They were always friends, and they've just recently become lovers. It's been about a month. But the news spread fast, so he was a little surprised. They've just started, so he said to watch over them."

Even though the two can't meet that often, they're always calling each other to see how the other is doing. They've been dating for less than a month, and it turns out that the report that So Yi Hyun was dating Kim Hyung Jun was actually false.

Congratulations to the new couple!

Source:akp

• 1 year later...

Thank you @White Star, for starting the thread.

wow, this thread has not been updated for so long...

So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin Get Married with Celeb Friends in Attendance Including Moon Geun Young

October 5, 2014

walkdk10.jpg

A low profile K-celeb couple got married this past week and if it wasn’t for one of my fave actresses in attendance might’ve slipped my radar. I’m glad it didn’t because So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin tying the knot was A-dorable from beginning to end. The two wore matching cheek-to-cheek grins with their entire face and body lighting up with unbridled happiness. Neither are acting talent that I follow unless each happens to be in dramas that catch my fancy, but I’ve watched quite a few So Yi Hyun dramas and always mildly like her performances.

She normally drips with elegance that can come across as cold and aloof, which makes her wedding pictures with In Kyo Jin all the more real because she’s radiating warmth like a content cat. They invited many of their acting industry friends to the wedding including Moon Geun Young who did Cheongdamdong Alice with So Yi Hyun. She’s wrapped filming for the K-movie Sado with Yoo Ah In and Song Kang Ho so it’s nice to see her looking healthy and happy attending the wedding. Congrats to So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin and check out their gorgeous pictures below!

walkdo8.jpg

Read more, and see more photos HERE

So Yi Hyun – In Kyo Jin Couple Expecting Their First Child

So Yi Hyun-In Kyo Jin Couple Expecting Their First Child

It has been revealed that actress So Yi Hyun is currently expecting her first child with husband, actor In Kyo Jin.

On May 9, a representative of So Yi Hyun’s agency, Keyeast, shared, “It is true that she is currently eight weeks pregnant. We are being cautious, as the news of [her pregnancy] has been made known in the beginning stages. Please give your blessings for this happy news.”

It has been said that the actress will continue with her MC position on MBC’s “Section TV” as scheduled.

Meanwhile, So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin tied the knot on October 4 of 2014.

Congratulations to the couple!

Source

• 3 months later...

12 Korean Actresses Who Look Better With Short Hair

There is a Korean saying, “You are thirteen times more beautiful when you grow out your hair.”

Contrary to that saying, there are many actresses who became even more famous and beloved after getting a short hairstyle. Amazingly, we think that some of them have become even more beautiful after their haircuts!

Here are our top nine actresses who are loved for their short hair.

Keeping relevant material only.

11. So Yi Hyun

so yi hyun

Source

• 1 month later...

So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin welcome a new member into the family!

so-yi-hyun-in-kyo-jin_1449242391_af_org.

Actors So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin are now proud parents of a healthy baby girl! Around 3:16pm on December 4, So Yi Hyun gave birth to a 3.34kg girl at a maternity hospital in Gangnam, increasing the family size to three members! An acquaintance who is close to the couple told OSEN, "Currently the mother and baby are both healthy and they are sharing the joy of the new birth with their family." 

So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin had rung the wedding bells last year in October. They had met while filming the 2008 drama 'Aeja's Older Sister, Minja,' and their paths had crossed once again for JTBC drama 'Happy Ending.' Their relationship naturally progressed from those of comrades to lovers. It must have been fate that brought them together! 

The couple had not been shy about making news of their pregnancy public, sharing details on social media, uploading pictures of the baby shower, and receiving many blessings from the people around them.

Congrats to the So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin couple on the new addition to their family! Let's hope all three of them are happy and healthy for the years to come! 

source

In Gyo-jin and So I-hyeon welcome their baby girl today

photo660936.jpg

Actor actress couple In Gyo-jin and So I-hyeon are parents now.

Their agency Keyeast told Xports News on December 4th, "So I-hyeon delivered a daughter weighing 3.4 kilogram at 3:16 PM today on December 4th in a hospital".

The associate with the agency added, "Mother and baby are both healthy. In Gyo-jin is taking of them closely. Both mom and dad are delighted in happiness".

The two met as fellow actor and actress at a same agency 12 years ago and kept their relationship strong. The two finally tied the knot in October last year.

In Gyo-jin debuted through the MBC Actor Selection open competition in 2000 and starred in 'Country Diaries', 'Queen Seon-deok', 'I Need Romance 2012', 'The Horse Healer', 'Guam Heo Jun' and more.So I-hyeon debuted through SBS Supermodel competition, 2001. She later starred in "Revenge", 'Cheongdam-dong Alice' and 'Who Are You - 2013'. She has been loved for her stable action performances and beautiful appearance.

source

• 3 months later...

So I-hyeon and In Gyo-jin getting ready for one hundredth day celebration for their daughter

photo699579.jpg

So I-hyeon went on a date with her husband In Gyo-jin.

On March 9th, So I-hyeon posted on her personal Instagram, "Getting ready for the 100th day celebration. Already, it's our baby's one hundredth day... Time really flies".

In the revealed photo, So I-hyeon is having a meal with her husband In Gyo-jin on a date. They went out to prepare for their daughter's one hundredth day. So I-hyeon showed off her beautiful look as the 100th day is nearing after delivering her baby.

source

• 3 weeks later...

So Yi-hyun renews contract with KeyEast Entertainment

Actress So Yi-hyun will continue to work with the agency KeyEast Entertainment, which she first signed in 2010. 

“It has been already six years, heading for 10 years with KeyEast Entertainment, which has been like a family. I decided to continue to be with the awesome people for longer,” So said in a statement Wednesday. 

“For six long years, So and KeyEast grew together,” said Jang Geun-hwan, chief of KeyEast’s entertainment business. “Based on the trust built over the past years, we will fully support So’s activities.”

So has starred in an array of dramas such as “Gloria,” Cheongdam-dong Alice” and “Who Are You.”

KeyEast, headed by hallyu star and businessman Bae Yong-joon, houses some of the hottest stars in the industry, including Kim Soo-hyun, Park Seo-joon, Ahn So-hee, Goo Hara, Han Ye-seul and also So’s actor husband In Gyo-jin. 

source

• 4 weeks later...

Return of Superman reveals new format with three more dads

Keeping only relevant material

885235a1-3fa7-41b8-97c4-8c3349f90f7e.jpg

In Kyo Jin, Yang Dong Geun, Oh Ji Ho will join the newly formatted Return of Superman. In the newly formatted reality show, the three dads will take care of their children together. “The show will introduce each family one by one. Starting from late May, the three dads will take care of their children together,” a spokesperson from KBS said.

Yang Dong Geun, Oh Ji Ho, and In Kyo Jin, who married actress So Yi Hyun, welcomed a baby daughter last year. They started filming on Apr. 22, 2016.

e690edc7-7150-4460-bf21-317fb41a6a40.png

1ee5dd95-6f58-4dba-b06f-1ac050b38afd.png

Spoiler

673a1cca-98a8-4709-a303-46fb08908d22.jpg

Full article and comment on DramaFever Blog

• 1 month later...

I am happy she is back.... and a dream OTP

"A Woman's Secret" starts in June

photo730049.jpg

"A Woman's Secret" is coming out this June.

"A Woman's Secret" is about a woman who used to be as innocent as a white swan, turns into a black one to avenge her father and bring back her child that was taken from her.

It is directed by Lee Kang-hyun from "The Snow Queen" and written by Song Jeong-rim from "Green Coach".

So I-hyeon is coming back with this drama in just six months after having a baby and is co-starring with Oh Min-seok.

"A Woman's Secret" will be released on the 27th of June.

source: Hancinema

Archived