Guest White Star

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eeldeerlove

Korean Stars: Choi So Jong and So Yi Hyun in Yangon

October 26, 2011

DSC00627.jpg
Famous Actors; Choi So Jong and So Yi Hyun attended the Opening Ceremony of 2011 Korean Film Festival which is held on 21 October 2011 at Junction Mawtin Shopping Center, Yangon, Myanmar. The 2011 Korean Film Festival was held from 21 to 24 October 2011 at Junction Cineplex and Junction Mawtin Cinemas, Yangon, Myanmar. The Korean Film Festivals has been held in Yangon, Myanmar for six times; in 1998, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011 as the cultural exchange program between Myanmar and South Korea. This Korean Film Festival is hosted by Embassy of The Republic of Korea and Korea Foundation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest eeldeerlove

So Yi Hyun is the new endorser of ISABEY de Paris F/W 2013 campaign.

So-Yi-Hyun-Isabey-de-Paris-FW-2013-b-102

So-Yi-Hyun-Isabey-de-Paris-FW-2013-d-102

So-Yi-Hyun-Isabey-de-Paris-FW-2013-f-682

Check out more photos on this link >> http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/so-yi-hyun-for-isabey-de-paris-fw-2013/

• 3 months later...

Lately I've been really drawn to her. Hehe. I just got curious. She really surprised me in Cheondamdong Alice! I didn't really cared about her at first but I respected her so much after that drama. She portrayed it so amazingly that I was rooting for her (the villain) more than the lead girl. Lol. I could go on about how great she was there. Now, she's on my TV because of Who Are You and I see her everywhere or at least more than before. Really glad that she's finally being recognized cause she deserves it!! 

Archived